The Inside Self-Storage Store, an e-commerce website providing research and education products for industry professionals, is now offering a six-DVD set that features all of the speaker presentations and resource materials from the ISS Online Self-Storage Developers Conference that was broadcast on Nov. 13. The DVDs feature industry experts providing deep-dive insight to feasibility, financing, new construction, conversions, facility renovation and expansion, and boat/RV storage.
The Self-Storage Developers Conference DVD set offers more than 6.5 hours of video content on five DVDs. A sixth, bonus DVD provides all of the speaker presentation slides in addition to a dozen premium-content, resource articles that relate to the conference topics.
The conference was designed for anyone interested in developing a new self-storage project, converting a property from another use, or renovating an existing storage facility. The presentations were:
- Opening and closing remarks, presented by Mel Holsinger, president of Professional Self Storage Management LLC
- Feasibility, presented by Jeff Kinder, president of Advantage Advisors LLC
- Financing, presented by Neal Gussis, principal at CCM Commercial Mortgage
- New construction, presented by Rick Dodge, vice president of Paramount Metal Systems, and Frank G. Relf, owner of Frank G. Relf Architect, P.C.
- Conversions, presented by Jim Ponti, regional sales manager for Janus International Group
- Boat/RV storage, presented by Bob Hayworth, CEO of Baja Construction Co. Inc.
The DVD set is priced at an introductory sales offer of $199 from a regular price of $299. Additional details related to session content can be found at www.insideselfstoragestore.com by selecting the “Workshops” link on the left navigation bar.
Conceived as a central hub that allows self-storage owners, operators, developers and investors to obtain cutting-edge information and resources, the ISS Store is owned and operated by ISS, a dynamic services provider that has served the self-storage industry for nearly 25 years. The brand includes ISS magazine, the ISS Expo and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.