Though self-storage professionals haven’t been able to gather in normal fashion this year, career development and industry intelligence continue to be critical paths to success. We at Inside Self-Storage have been hard at work producing education content on a wide range of high-demand topics. In fact, we’ve just released 28 new videos through the ISS Store, in on-demand and DVD formats. These seminars feature industry experts addressing all segments of the business:
- Building: Design/build construction, energy codes, design for challenging parcels, mixed-use development, renovations
- Investing: Acquisition strategies, advice for new investors, due diligence, legacy and succession planning, lending platforms and programs
- Marketing: Core strategies, PWAs and SEO, website design and success
- Operations: Competitive analysis, difficult situations, facility-launch strategies, financial forecasting, lien sales
- Sales & Service: Community outreach, customer-experience essentials, customer-relationship management, service-approach balance
- Staffing: Company culture, discipline, leadership traits, training programs
- Technology: Access-control data and metrics, integration
Whether you’re new to the industry or well-established, if you’re looking for a strategic advantage to help you succeed in these strange business conditions, our new video collection offers something for you. Individual DVDs are priced at $25, while on-demand video is $20 per session. Visit the ISS Store for full product details.
Despite the times, quality self-storage education is still at your fingertips. Get the guidance you need to excel during the pandemic and beyond!