On Aug. 18, veteran self-storage professional Tom Litton, owner of Litton Property Management Inc., will present a free webinar titled “Unique Legal Topics for Self-Storage Owners and Managers.” The online seminar will focus on several legal topics that are important to successful self-storage operations, including:
- The importance of a redaction policy
- Changing and enforcing the rental agreement’s limit-of-value clause
- Legally postponing an auction
- Posting the rental agreement online
- The legal definition of “sold to the highest bidder”
- Advertising lien sales in the right newspapers
- Applying the statute of frauds to self-storage
- Legally entering a rented self-storage space
The event will take place at 2 p.m. ET. To register, visit Ministoragemessenger.com.
Litton began his self-storage career during the industry’s infancy and has managed more than 150 self-storage facilities in 11 states. He currently fee manages and consults throughout Australia, Canada, England, France and the United States.
Litton will present live at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in New Orleans, Sept. 29-Oct. 1. For details about his “Marketing and Sales Boot Camp” and other educational seminars, visit www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com.
The ISS Expo will take place at the New Orleans Marriott at 555 Canal St. It will comprise three comprehensive tracks of educational seminars, several networking opportunities, product and service exhibits, and add-on intensive workshops.
10 Reasons to Come to New Orleans: Inside Self-Storage World Expo Is a Can't-Miss Business Opportunity
Savoring the Crescent City: Things to See and Do in New Orleans During the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
Litton Presents Sales and Marketing Boot Camp at ISS Expo
Litton Sales and Marketing Boot Camp [Self-Storage Talk]