This Inside Self-Storage Digital Issue, with a focus on "Remaining Relevant in a Time of Crisis: Strategies to Adapt and Succeed Around COVID-19," explores how the self-storage industry has been impacted by the coronavirus and advice to help facilities thrive in this time of pandemic. Articles address operational adjustments, contact-free methods, customer service and much more.
In this issue:
• The new reality: Operators must acclimatize to keep staff and customers safe. Get strategies for moving forward.
• Operator strategies and advice: Read words of wisdom from fellow facility operators and see if they can help you in your own business.
• Turning to tech: Learn about the tools that can help you meet tenant needs while providing an exceptional service experience.
• Legalities of being contact-free: Does this approach alter the legal status of the owner/tenant relationship? Find out.
• Avoiding cyber-attack: In a time of crisis, criminals up their game. Here’s how to practice “virtual hygiene” during COVID-19.
• Building loyalty: The coronavirus pandemic provides a perfect opportunity to enhance consumer relations. Read why and how.
• Customer service: Learn how it’s changed in the pandemic, plus how to put customers and tenants ease.
• Community stewardship: Now’s the time to step up your compassion and provide solutions for your customers and neighborhood.
• Get advice on keeping staff and customers safe during the pandemic.
• Learn about contact-free options and their legal implications.
• Find out how to offer superior customer service in this difficult time.
Register to access this resource
Registering as a member of Inside Self-Storage will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download