Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has announced a new industry event, the ISS Virtual Conference. Designed for self-storage owners, managers, developers and investors, it’ll take place in a convenient, online format. The event will enable storage professionals to engage with experts and peers and keep skills sharp while they wait to attend the ISS World Expo in Las Vegas, July 13-16.
Each of the two days will offer four knowledge-packed, one-hour seminars presented by industry visionaries. Day one will focus on issues of investing and development, while day two will provide insight to modern facility operation. All sessions will be live, allowing attendees to participate in interactive polls, chats and Q&A with speakers.
Online registration will be open right up through both event days. Even if attendees miss the live conference, they can still register to view on-demand sessions through May 31. There are two package choices. The Seminar Package, at only $39, includes:
- Full access to eight live education seminars
- Full access to eight pre-recorded vendor presentations
- On-demand access to all sessions until May 31
- Full access to all areas of the virtual platform, including the Education Theater, Resource Center, Vendor Resources, ISS Store and Help Desk
- $5 donation to the attendee’s choice of one of three charities (Kure It Cancer Research, Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Rebuilding Together North Texas)
The Seminar Package Plus, at $149, includes all of the above, plus an expo-hall registration package for the upcoming ISS World Expo. Registration opens March 23.
For 30 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS World Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store, and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.