The Inside Self-Storage 2019 International Digital Issue explores industry growth, challenges and triumphs around the world. Written by global experts, the articles offer insight on self-storage development, operation, customer awareness and more.
In this issue:
• A Global Glimpse: A panel of self-storage experts provides insight to how the industry is progressing in six regions.
• Tracking Progress Down Under: Read observations about the Australia and New Zealand markets, including occupancy, rates and new supply, from a local player.
• Momentum in Hong Kong: Consumer demand is on the rise, but developers and operators still face a number of obstacles.
• Pioneering in Vietnam: Self-storage remains unknown in much of Southeast Asia. Learn how one operator has fared as the industry’s early pioneer in Vietnam.
• Trends in Russia: A decade-old industry begins to find its stride. The local association provides an overview of trends and predictions.
• Maturing in Europe: Learn about the dynamics shaping this still growing, prosperous market.
• Storage Blooms in Norway: Facilities sprout up nationwide in the sunlight of a strong economy and plentiful land.
• An Inside Look in Germany: Learn about trends in development and demand from a local operator with three facilities and a five-year industry history.
• The Truth About Canada: A prominent storage company offers an unvarnished look at industry opportunities and challenges.
• Storage Works in South Africa: Gain insight on the industry from a local operator with 14 facilities in Gauteng province.
• Discover how self-storage is faring across six continents
• Learn about challenges industry professionals face in emerging markets and how they’re being surmounted
• Get personal insight that can be applied to several burgeoning markets
Register to access this resource
Registering as a member of Inside Self Storage will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download