Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has released its 2015 International Digital Issue, which includes in-depth articles about the growth, challenges and operation of self-storage businesses in Asia, Australia, Europe and South America. Written for facility owners, managers and investors, the articles include information about industry trends, new development, finance, market challenges, public perception and more. Covered topics include:
- The maturing industry in France
- How the Spanish industry is being shaped by entrepreneurs
- Barriers to entry and obstacles in Russia
- Challenges and expansion in the U.K. market
- The emerging industry in Uruguay
- The financial crisis in Brazil and its affect on the industry
- Opportunities for storage development in Mainland China and Taiwan
- Development and operational mistakes to avoid in Hong Kong
- A surge in new development in Australia
The publication is available for free download at www.insideselfstorage.com/digital-issues. Previous international digital issues can be accessed from the same page.
For nearly 25 years, ISS has provided informational resources for the self-storage industry. Its educational offerings include ISS magazine, the annual ISS Expo, an extensive website, the ISS Store and Self-Storage Talk, the industry’s largest online community.