Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
MiniCo Offers Ladder Safety Tips for Self-Storage Operators
Self-storage managers may occasionally find themselves climbing a ladder to complete repairs or perform regular maintenance. In this video from MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC, the company offers several safety tips to protect against injuries and unnecessary risk. It discusses how to choose a ladder based on the intended task, inspect ladders prior to using them, proper positioning and more.
- How the Self-Storage Business Is Changing: An Interview With Industry Expert Mel Holsinger
- Marketing and Technology for Modern Businesses: SpareFoot Advice for Self-Storage Operators
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
June 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
Take a Tour of City Center Self Storage in Pittsburgh
June 18, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- Charity Storage: What It Is and How Self-Storage Operators Can Participate
- Cutting Edge Self Storage Management: Using Video to Communicate With Customers
Vertical Consultants Advises Operators to Get Their Fair Share of Cell-Tower Revenue
May 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
- What People Store at Central Oregon Storage of Bend