Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
In this video, filmed at the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo, Shawn Hill, a principal with The BSC Group, discusses industry finance trends. He highlights the lending programs available to new investors and existing owners, plus explains why commercial mortgage-backed securities are such a hot topic right now. Shawn also offers advice to those looking for financing. For more details on the ISS Expo, view the ISS image gallery and read this article recapping the event.
Access Self Storage Keeps Its Tenants’ Secrets
February 28, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage May Appeal to ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Enforcing Self-Storage Late Fees
- Auction Bidders Battle for Units at American Self Storage of Fairfield, CA
- ISS News Desk: Would Self-Storage Bill in MA Violate Privacy Laws?
StorQuest Self Storage Offers Advice on Storing Classic Cars
February 4, 2014 Posted in Videos
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Promote Customer Reviews in Your Self-Storage Office
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
American Self Storage Phoenix Facility Tour
January 24, 2014 Posted in Videos
StorQuest Self Storage and Artist Nicole Steiman Offer Tips for Storing Crafts
January 21, 2014 Posted in Videos