Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Less Mess Storage Chairman Discusses European Self-Storage Expansion, Investment Opportunities
In this video, Chris Parry, content manager for Canadian financial website Stockhouse.com, interviews Peter Smith, vice president and corporate chairman for Less Mess Storage Inc., a Canada-based self-storage operator with facilities in the Czech Republic and Poland. During the interview, Smith discusses the favorable market conditions in Central and Eastern Europe that make self-storage a good fit for consumers and prompted Less Mess to target the region for industry growth.
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos
- How Self-Storage Professionals Can Raise Funds to Help 'Kure' Cancer
Man vs Cupcake: Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Hosts Competitive Eater Kobayashi
July 31, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
Self-Storage Talk Rocks: What Makes Our Community Special and Why You Should Get Involved
July 19, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Overcoming the Fear of Rate Increases: Cutting Edge Guidance for Self-Storage Operators
- Dispelling the Myth that Self-Storage Auction Regulars Get Special Treatment
- What Community Involvement Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business and Ideas for Getting Started
- Historic City Center Self Storage Building Comes Full Circle With Renovation
- How the Self-Storage Business Is Changing: An Interview With Industry Expert Mel Holsinger