Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Raises Millions in Funding for Company Growth
California-based self-storage operator LifeStorage LP recently secured $220 million in investment and revolving credit, which will be used to fund the company’s growth strategy. This ISS News Desk looks at who provided the investment injection and their reasons for backing this operator with a strong presence in Chicago.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator’s Donation Helps Kure It Cancer Research Top $2M Milestone
September 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Add Solar Panels, Other Green Initiatives
- Stor-All Video Focuses on the Role of Self-Storage in Preserving 'A Lifetime of Memories'
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Owner Faces Kidnapping Charges
- This Self-Storage Facility Wants You to Know Who Has the Biggest Garage Sale
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Store First Puts the Smooth Moves on U.K. Self-Storage Customers With Motoring Expert Quentin Willson
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos