Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Canadian Self-Storage Operator Takes the Ice-Bucket Challenge
In this video, Robert Madsen, president of Canada-based U-Lock Mini Storage Group and a director of the Canadian Self Storage Association, takes the ice-bucket challenge. The activity, which involves dumping a bucket of ice water on yourself or someone else, is designed to promote awareness and raise funds for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. To date, more than $100 million has been raised through the challenge.
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Add Solar Panels, Other Green Initiatives
- Stor-All Video Focuses on the Role of Self-Storage in Preserving 'A Lifetime of Memories'
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Owner Faces Kidnapping Charges
- This Self-Storage Facility Wants You to Know Who Has the Biggest Garage Sale
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Store First Puts the Smooth Moves on U.K. Self-Storage Customers With Motoring Expert Quentin Willson
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos
- How Self-Storage Professionals Can Raise Funds to Help 'Kure' Cancer