Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
California-based A-1 Self Storage has come up with a creative video campaign targeting potential customers who are tired of service providers “playing games” with them. In round one of this game-show spoof, we meet two contestants on the fictitious “Show Me Your Unit” who must figure out what quantity of an item will fit inside their unit, including a live camel.
- San Clemente Self Storage Owner Bill Burk Offers a Tour of His California Facility
- Maxim Storage Presents 'Don't Steal Dinosaur Eggs'
- Self-Storage and the ADA: How the Americans With Disabilities Act Affects Your Business
- ‘A Place to Stick My Stuff’ By Fortress-Secure Mini-Storage
- Self-Storage Draws Investment Interest as Alternative Commercial Real Estate Sector
- Battling the Plague of Cheap Self-Storage Owners
- SpareFoot Co-Founders Discuss Their First Self-Storage Adventure
- Janus International Shares Tips for Maintaining Your Self-Storage Doors
Janus International: How to Properly Install a Model 650 Roll-Up Door
March 25, 2013 Posted in Videos
The Team of Storage Asset Management Shakes its Booty to 'Harlem Shake'
March 24, 2013 Posted in Videos