Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
In this short, animated video, Toronto-based Centron Self Storage gets creative in delivering Halloween messaging. The company promotes a Halloween party and seasonal rental promotions, and touts its add-on services—all against a spooky, scrolling backdrop and audio track.
ISS News Desk Highlights Events for Upcoming Inside Self-Storage World Expo
March 25, 2014 Posted in Videos
- A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 2
Citadel Caverns Self-Storage Commercial Takes Viewers Inside Facility ‘Cave’
March 18, 2014 Posted in Videos
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit Focuses on the Power of Video Testimonials
- ISS News Desk Highlights Self-Storage Product Releases Including Online Tools, Mobile Apps
- Guardian Self Storage Promises to Protect the ‘Right One’
- A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
Access Self Storage Keeps Its Tenants’ Secrets
February 28, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage May Appeal to ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Enforcing Self-Storage Late Fees