Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
QuikStor Self Storage Highlights Facility’s Construction With Time-Lapse Video
QuikStor Security & Software, a provider of access-control products and management software for the self-storage industry, recently converted a warehouse at its headquarters in Van Nuys, Calif., to storage. The time-lapse video highlights the construction of QuikStor Self Storage, which opened last year. In addition to operating as a storage facility, the property showcases the company’s products and serves as an employee training ground.
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
- ISS News Desk: New Products Unveiled at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Gilbert Road Self Storage Offers a Property Tour
- Fairview Place Self Storage Presents Value Proposition to Customers in Facility Video
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Promotes Summer Business in Humorous Ad
- ISS News Desk: ezStorage Sues Rockville, MD, Over Self-Storage Zoning Issues
- Hawaii Self Storage Promotes Scholarship Program
- Self-Storage Talk Video-Challenge Entry: Theresa Friesner, Rolling Acres Self Storage
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Grand-Prize Winner: Scott Simon, A1 U Store It
March 30, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Author Mark Helm: Add-On Revenue Streams Can Add a Minimum of $250K in Self-Storage Property Value