Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Less Mess Storage Chairman Discusses European Self-Storage Expansion, Investment Opportunities
In this video, Chris Parry, content manager for Canadian financial website Stockhouse.com, interviews Peter Smith, vice president and corporate chairman for Less Mess Storage Inc., a Canada-based self-storage operator with facilities in the Czech Republic and Poland. During the interview, Smith discusses the favorable market conditions in Central and Eastern Europe that make self-storage a good fit for consumers and prompted Less Mess to target the region for industry growth.
- ISS News Desk: Would Self-Storage Bill in MA Violate Privacy Laws?
StorQuest Self Storage Offers Advice on Storing Classic Cars
February 4, 2014 Posted in Videos
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Promote Customer Reviews in Your Self-Storage Office
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
American Self Storage Phoenix Facility Tour
January 24, 2014 Posted in Videos
StorQuest Self Storage and Artist Nicole Steiman Offer Tips for Storing Crafts
January 21, 2014 Posted in Videos
Jamie Lindau Offers Tour of Trachte Building Systems Self-Storage Building Manufacturing Plant
January 17, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: StoreSmart Gets Industry’s First Crowdfunded Self-Storage Facility
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Reaching Your Self-Storage Monthly Goals
Kennards Self Storage Highlights its Facility in Camperdown, Australia
December 31, 2013 Posted in Videos