Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
California-based A-1 Self Storage has come up with a creative video campaign targeting potential customers who are tired of service providers “playing games” with them. In round one of this game-show spoof, we meet two contestants on the fictitious “Show Me Your Unit” who must figure out what quantity of an item will fit inside their unit, including a live camel.
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Owner Faces Kidnapping Charges
- This Self-Storage Facility Wants You to Know Who Has the Biggest Garage Sale
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Store First Puts the Smooth Moves on U.K. Self-Storage Customers With Motoring Expert Quentin Willson
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos
- How Self-Storage Professionals Can Raise Funds to Help 'Kure' Cancer
Man vs Cupcake: Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Hosts Competitive Eater Kobayashi
July 31, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction