Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Raises Millions in Funding for Company Growth
California-based self-storage operator LifeStorage LP recently secured $220 million in investment and revolving credit, which will be used to fund the company’s growth strategy. This ISS News Desk looks at who provided the investment injection and their reasons for backing this operator with a strong presence in Chicago.
Citadel Caverns Self-Storage Commercial Takes Viewers Inside Facility ‘Cave’
March 18, 2014 Posted in Videos
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit Focuses on the Power of Video Testimonials
- ISS News Desk Highlights Self-Storage Product Releases Including Online Tools, Mobile Apps
- Guardian Self Storage Promises to Protect the ‘Right One’
- A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
Access Self Storage Keeps Its Tenants’ Secrets
February 28, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage May Appeal to ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Enforcing Self-Storage Late Fees
- Auction Bidders Battle for Units at American Self Storage of Fairfield, CA
- ISS News Desk: Would Self-Storage Bill in MA Violate Privacy Laws?