Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Grand-Prize Winner: Todd Riordan, Happy Happy Self Storage
Todd Riordan, owner of Happy Happy Self Storage in Columbus, Ind., recently won the grand prize in the Self-Storage Talk 2015 “Loving Las Vegas” Video Challenge, in which self-storage operators vied for a free trip to the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Las Vegas. In this video, Todd's two daughters tell the story of their family’s journey toward facility ownership and how they’ll continue the legacy of this budding business.
The “Loving Las Vegas” video challenge asked facility managers and owners to submit a one- to three-minute video in which they attempted to convince contest judges why they should be sent to the expo. The grand prize includes roundtrip airfare to Las Vegas, a three-night stay at the Paris Hotel & Resort, a Premium Education Package, and a Total Self-Storage Solutions 2015: Education 45-Pack.
Operators Discuss Rate Increases, Customer Service and More at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
June 24, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Public Storage Accepts $5.75M Settlement in Eminent Domain Case
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Manager Shot to Death After Threatening Officers With Gun
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program': QuikStor Offers Tips on Self-Storage Keypad Maintenance
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- ISS News Desk: UK's Big Yellow Commemorates WWI by Planting Poppies
- Adding Solar to Boat & RV Storage = Great Business $EN$E
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price