Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Lockaway Self-Storage Video Sells Value Proposition With Hip-Hop Jingle
This video from Texas-based self-storage operator Lockaway Storage begins from the customer perspective—driving up to the facility and walking through the front door—before closing with a hip-hop jingle that sells the company’s value proposition. In between, the viewer gets glimpses of one of its facilities, including exterior design, an empty unit, management office and hours of operation.
- ISS News Desk: Hong Kong Self-Storage Fire Brings Regulatory Scrutiny
- Storage West Self Storage Shares Another ‘Behind Every Door’ Story
- Author Mark Helm Presents Case Study of CitySpace on Main Self Storage Project in Louisville, KY
Self Storage Operator Load & Lock Mini Storage Creatively Sells Services in Animated Video
June 28, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Rick Beal Discusses Self-Storage Facility Operation and Technology
- ISS News Desk: New Overtime Rules Will Impact Self-Storage Operators
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Ashley Dawn Talks About Her Role as a Self-Storage Manager
Tri-Village Self Storage Highlights New Facility in Columbus, OH
May 31, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Janus Promotes Self-Storage ‘Road Tour’
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors