Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
There are a number of proactive steps self-storage owners and managers can take every day to help ensure their property is safe. This includes sharing information with their tenants. In this video from MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC, the company offers a checklist of safety tips operators can use to create awareness with their tenants. It includes such notables as warning customers about stacking items to high in their units to not storing flammable objects.
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: How Do You Handle Walk-In Self-Storage Customers When the Phone Rings?
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
October 1, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Tenants Store the Darndest Things
StorQuest and Organization Expert Justin Klosky Help Self-Storage Customers Protect Their Goods
September 24, 2013 Posted in Videos
Why U.K. Self-Storage Operation Store First Is the Place for Customers to ‘Stash Their Loot’
September 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator’s Donation Helps Kure It Cancer Research Top $2M Milestone
September 17, 2013 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Add Solar Panels, Other Green Initiatives
- Stor-All Video Focuses on the Role of Self-Storage in Preserving 'A Lifetime of Memories'
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Owner Faces Kidnapping Charges