Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
In this video, filmed at the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo, Shawn Hill, a principal with The BSC Group, discusses industry finance trends. He highlights the lending programs available to new investors and existing owners, plus explains why commercial mortgage-backed securities are such a hot topic right now. Shawn also offers advice to those looking for financing. For more details on the ISS Expo, view the ISS image gallery and read this article recapping the event.
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
- ISS News Desk: New Products Unveiled at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Gilbert Road Self Storage Offers a Property Tour
- Fairview Place Self Storage Presents Value Proposition to Customers in Facility Video
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Promotes Summer Business in Humorous Ad
- ISS News Desk: ezStorage Sues Rockville, MD, Over Self-Storage Zoning Issues
- Hawaii Self Storage Promotes Scholarship Program
- Self-Storage Talk Video-Challenge Entry: Theresa Friesner, Rolling Acres Self Storage
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Grand-Prize Winner: Scott Simon, A1 U Store It
March 30, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Author Mark Helm: Add-On Revenue Streams Can Add a Minimum of $250K in Self-Storage Property Value