Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
In this second video from The Mele Group, Marcus & Millichap’s National Self Storage Group executives Michael Mele, senior director, and Luke Elliott, associate vice president of investments, examine trends in the self-storage development markets. They identify markets that have seen heavy development growth in the last year, including several secondary markets in the Northeast, Southeast and Southwest. The pair also discuss the number of new self-storage facilities expected to open this year and the total construction cost of those projects. Part one of this series included information on self-storage transactions, rental rates and occupancies.
- The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
ISS News Desk: South Africa Self-Storage Operator Stor-Age Hosts Elaborate Staff Conference
2 weeks ago Posted in Videos
- The Mele Group Offers Outlook on Self-Storage Real Estate
- Price Self Storage’s Genie Helps Couple Make Space
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Michael Mele Discusses Self-Storage Real Estate Trends
- ISS News Desk: Hong Kong Self-Storage Fire Brings Regulatory Scrutiny
- Storage West Self Storage Shares Another ‘Behind Every Door’ Story
- Author Mark Helm Presents Case Study of CitySpace on Main Self Storage Project in Louisville, KY
Self Storage Operator Load & Lock Mini Storage Creatively Sells Services in Animated Video
June 28, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Rick Beal Discusses Self-Storage Facility Operation and Technology