Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Promotes Summer Business in Humorous Ad
This humorous spot from New Zealand self-storage operator National Mini Storage promotes summer business by playing on the memories attached to stored seasonal items. The creative ad includes memory flashbacks tied to a 35-millimeter camera, surfboard and venetian blinds.
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Promotes Summer Business in Humorous Ad
- ISS News Desk: ezStorage Sues Rockville, MD, Over Self-Storage Zoning Issues
- Hawaii Self Storage Promotes Scholarship Program
- Self-Storage Talk Video-Challenge Entry: Theresa Friesner, Rolling Acres Self Storage
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Grand-Prize Winner: Scott Simon, A1 U Store It
March 30, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Author Mark Helm: Add-On Revenue Streams Can Add a Minimum of $250K in Self-Storage Property Value
- 3 Mile Domination Quick: Understanding Your Customers’ Lifelong Value
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Fight Crime
- Storage West Self Storage Shares Heartfelt Story
- Self-Storage Tenants Explain Why They Love YourSpace Storage in Testimonial Video