Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
There are a number of proactive steps self-storage owners and managers can take every day to help ensure their property is safe. This includes sharing information with their tenants. In this video from MiniCo Insurance Agency LLC, the company offers a checklist of safety tips operators can use to create awareness with their tenants. It includes such notables as warning customers about stacking items to high in their units to not storing flammable objects.
- This Self-Storage Facility Wants You to Know Who Has the Biggest Garage Sale
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Store First Puts the Smooth Moves on U.K. Self-Storage Customers With Motoring Expert Quentin Willson
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos
- How Self-Storage Professionals Can Raise Funds to Help 'Kure' Cancer
Man vs Cupcake: Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Hosts Competitive Eater Kobayashi
July 31, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Obstructed Views: Never Mess With a Self-Storage Unit’s Contents Before an Auction
Self-Storage Talk Rocks: What Makes Our Community Special and Why You Should Get Involved
July 19, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Overcoming the Fear of Rate Increases: Cutting Edge Guidance for Self-Storage Operators