Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
A-1 Self Storage Game-Show Spoof: ‘Show Me Your Unit’ Round 1
California-based A-1 Self Storage has come up with a creative video campaign targeting potential customers who are tired of service providers “playing games” with them. In round one of this game-show spoof, we meet two contestants on the fictitious “Show Me Your Unit” who must figure out what quantity of an item will fit inside their unit, including a live camel.
Self-Storage Talk Rocks: What Makes Our Community Special and Why You Should Get Involved
July 19, 2013 Posted in Videos
- Overcoming the Fear of Rate Increases: Cutting Edge Guidance for Self-Storage Operators
- Dispelling the Myth that Self-Storage Auction Regulars Get Special Treatment
- What Community Involvement Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business and Ideas for Getting Started
- Historic City Center Self Storage Building Comes Full Circle With Renovation
- How the Self-Storage Business Is Changing: An Interview With Industry Expert Mel Holsinger
- Marketing and Technology for Modern Businesses: SpareFoot Advice for Self-Storage Operators
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
June 20, 2013 Posted in Videos
Take a Tour of City Center Self Storage in Pittsburgh
June 18, 2013 Posted in Videos