Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
In this video, filmed at the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo, Shawn Hill, a principal with The BSC Group, discusses industry finance trends. He highlights the lending programs available to new investors and existing owners, plus explains why commercial mortgage-backed securities are such a hot topic right now. Shawn also offers advice to those looking for financing. For more details on the ISS Expo, view the ISS image gallery and read this article recapping the event.
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Dean Jernigan Discusses the Self-Storage Finance Market
- Ad From New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Links Romance to ‘Creating Space’
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: David Blum Talks About the Expanding International Self-Storage Market
- MiniCo Offers Ladder Safety Tips for Self-Storage Operators
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Marc Goodin Talks About Self-Storage Customer Service
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage Launches Manager-Compensation Survey
May 12, 2015 Posted in Videos
Author Mark Helm Recaps Inside Self-Storage World Expo From Kentucky Campsite
May 5, 2015 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: New Investment and Finance Opportunities for Self-Storage Professionals
- Supply Side USA Offers Tips on Using Cylinder Locks
- Wales Self-Storage Operator Storage Giant Creates Offbeat Commercial Designed to Amuse