Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
In this short, animated video, Toronto-based Centron Self Storage gets creative in delivering Halloween messaging. The company promotes a Halloween party and seasonal rental promotions, and touts its add-on services—all against a spooky, scrolling backdrop and audio track.
Operators Discuss Rate Increases, Customer Service and More at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
June 24, 2014 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: Public Storage Accepts $5.75M Settlement in Eminent Domain Case
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Manager Shot to Death After Threatening Officers With Gun
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program': QuikStor Offers Tips on Self-Storage Keypad Maintenance
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- ISS News Desk: UK's Big Yellow Commemorates WWI by Planting Poppies
- Adding Solar to Boat & RV Storage = Great Business $EN$E
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price