Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Storage West Discusses Self-Storage Customer Service Philosophy
In this video from Storage West, a self-storage operator with 52 locations in four states, executive Don Willis discusses how the company instills its customer service philosophy with each of its facility managers. The company’s goal is to create a community of renters that breeds referrals.
- The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
ISS News Desk: South Africa Self-Storage Operator Stor-Age Hosts Elaborate Staff Conference
August 16, 2016 Posted in Videos
- The Mele Group Offers Outlook on Self-Storage Real Estate
- Price Self Storage’s Genie Helps Couple Make Space
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Michael Mele Discusses Self-Storage Real Estate Trends
- ISS News Desk: Hong Kong Self-Storage Fire Brings Regulatory Scrutiny
- Storage West Self Storage Shares Another ‘Behind Every Door’ Story
- Author Mark Helm Presents Case Study of CitySpace on Main Self Storage Project in Louisville, KY
Self Storage Operator Load & Lock Mini Storage Creatively Sells Services in Animated Video
June 28, 2016 Posted in Videos
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Rick Beal Discusses Self-Storage Facility Operation and Technology