Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
A handful of startup companies in the United States and United Kingdom are creating new competition for brick-and-mortar self-storage facilities by offering valet-style, store-by-the-box services. This ISS News Desk takes a look at the company models of these new market entrants, including services offered, fee structures and mobile-technology applications.
- Stor-All Video Focuses on the Role of Self-Storage in Preserving 'A Lifetime of Memories'
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Owner Faces Kidnapping Charges
- This Self-Storage Facility Wants You to Know Who Has the Biggest Garage Sale
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Store First Puts the Smooth Moves on U.K. Self-Storage Customers With Motoring Expert Quentin Willson
- Are You at Risk for Losing Your Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease?
Meet the 'Commodore' and the Gang in SpareFoot's Corporate HR 'Mockumentary'
August 14, 2013 Posted in Videos
- How Self-Storage Professionals Can Raise Funds to Help 'Kure' Cancer
Man vs Cupcake: Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Hosts Competitive Eater Kobayashi
July 31, 2013 Posted in Videos