Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Operators Must Invest in Themselves to Stay Relevant
Using the word “never” in association with operating a self-storage facility discounts the potential impact of evolving technology and business strategies. Mark Helm, author of “Creating Wealth Through Self-Storage,” discusses why storage owners need to be self-reflective and self-aware to be successful and invest in self-development to stay relevant against the competition.
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Marc Goodin Talks About Self-Storage Customer Service
ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage Launches Manager-Compensation Survey
May 12, 2015 Posted in Videos
Author Mark Helm Recaps Inside Self-Storage World Expo From Kentucky Campsite
May 5, 2015 Posted in Videos
- ISS News Desk: New Investment and Finance Opportunities for Self-Storage Professionals
- Supply Side USA Offers Tips on Using Cylinder Locks
- Wales Self-Storage Operator Storage Giant Creates Offbeat Commercial Designed to Amuse
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Entry: David Lile, Rak Self Storage
April 9, 2015 Posted in Videos
- Hawaii Self Storage’s ‘The Godfather’ Promotes the Company
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Honorable Mention: Ekaterina Razdobudova, Longwood Storage Co.
April 2, 2015 Posted in Videos
Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Third-Place Winner: Ashley Dawn, A+ Storage
March 31, 2015 Posted in Videos