Your online stream for all flavors of industry video. From expert insights to how-tos to facility events and much more, Self-Storage TV is your place to see what's hot and happening in the business.
Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
In this video, filmed at the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo, Shawn Hill, a principal with The BSC Group, discusses industry finance trends. He highlights the lending programs available to new investors and existing owners, plus explains why commercial mortgage-backed securities are such a hot topic right now. Shawn also offers advice to those looking for financing. For more details on the ISS Expo, view the ISS image gallery and read this article recapping the event.
- Self-Storage Operator RV Storage Depot Creates Animated Pop-Up Book to Convey Joy of RVing
- Energetic Manager Invites Patrons to Visit Main St. Self Storage
- Storage Giant Uses Bikini-Clad Boxer to Promote Self-Storage Facilities
- ISS News Desk: Denver Self-Storage Startup GrowSpace Launches to Help Tenants Cultivate Marijuana
- New Zealand Self-Storage Operator National Mini Storage Shows Off Facility in Revealing ‘Storage TV’ Episode
- Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Operators Must Raise Rental Rates to Grow Income
Behind the Scenes of Hawaii Self Storage’s ‘Ohana’ Commercial
December 1, 2015 Posted in Videos
ISS News Desk: St. Louis Self-Storage Operator Leases Rooftop for Urban-Farming Project
November 24, 2015 Posted in Videos
- Storage Giant Deploys Puppet ‘Dr. Love’ to Give Self-Storage Advice to Troubled Daters
- Shepherdstown Specialty Storage Brings ‘Calm’ to Self-Storage Customers' Lives