- One-on-One With Ben Vestal: Self-Storage Real Estate Expert Talks Taxes, Acquisitions and REITs
- Capital Gains Tax in 2013: How the New Laws Affect Self-Storage Property Owners
- Self-Storage Tax Woes: How Are 2013 Changes Affecting Your Paycheck, Your Investment and Your Customers?
- It's the Holidays, So Give Yourself a Self-Storage Treat... in a Tax Write-Off Kind of Way
- Tips to Help Self-Storage Owners Increase Income, Reduce Expenses and Raise Facility Value
- U.K. Self-Storage Facility Opens With Promotion to ‘Beat the VAT’
Value-Added Tax Imposed on U.K. Self-Storage Industry Could Generate $56M by 2015
October 12, 2012 Posted in News
- Self-Storage Operators Get Tax Savings on Kiosk and ILock System Through Dec. 31
- Using Cost Segregation to Improve Self-Storage Cash Flow
- Taxes that Affect Your Self-Storage Business: Is Your Expense a Repair or an Improvement?