A critical component of any self-storage facility’s success, collections should be consistent, fair and easy to execute. A self-storage operator’s collection process should adhere to city and state laws, and managers should have a full understanding of all auction and lien statutes. A good self-storage collections procedure helps managers more efficiently and successfully recover rent from past-due tenants and adds facility revenue.
- Being a Self-Storage Manager in a Challenging Age: Tips for Success
- Self-Storage in the South-Central States: Real Estate Snapshot
- Self-Storage Collections: A Product of Company Culture and Strong Effort
- Resolving Self-Storage Defaults and Avoiding Lien Sales
- Self-Storage Sale and Disposal: Know the Law Before Acting
- Legal Learning: Handling Self-Storage Collections