A free webinar for self-storage facility owners and operators titled “Getting Out From Between the Rock and the Hard Place,” will take place on May 19 at 1 p.m. ET. Presented by Bill Rosenthal, sales manager for Chamberlain Access Solutions, the event will include a question-and-answer session and provide operational strategies and techniques to be used in this challenging economic time. Attendees will learn how to:
- Keep pace with the changing self-storage industry
- Plant seeds for when prospective customers need storage
- Use new technologies to make their business stand out
- Choose the right time to “go green”
- Partner with vendors in tough times
Online registration is required and can be completed at Ministoragemessenger.com.
Chamberlain is a developer and manufacturer of access-control and security equipment as well as facility-management applications. A division of The Chamberlain Group Inc., the company offers the AccessMaster, Digitech and PTI brands.