Morningstar Mini-Storage has launched a redesigned website at morningstarstorage.com that will make it easy for customers to locate, rent and manage their self-storage units. Site features include:
- An interactive map that allows users to search for facilities by clicking on the map or entering a city, state or ZIP code
- Detailed information for each Morningstar location including hours of operation, amenities, rental specials, and a Google street map
- A tool to compare pricing on available storage units and reserve a space online
- An e-commerce feature that allows tenants to make rent payments online
- Staff access to the administrative back end that allows them to manage site updates in house
The site, designed by Burke Communications of Charlotte, N.C., incorporates the company’s updated brand standards and includes professional renderings of many of its facilities.
Morningstar is a developer, builder and operator of specialty real estate across the Southeast. Since its founding in 1981, the company has developed and operated more than 100 self-storage projects.
Source: dBusinessNews Charlotte, Morningstar Mini-Storage Launches New Web Site