Morningstar Acquires Village Self Storage for $7.8 Million
Posted in News, Morningstar Mini-Storage, Self-Storage Operators, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital LLC, Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate
Morningstar Properties, in its joint venture with Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, acquired Village Self Storage, a 78,210-square-foot storage center in Carrboro, N.C., for $7.8 million. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- Storage Village Self Storage Invites Local Artists to Paint Unit Doors in Community Contest
- Casey Storage Solutions Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Worcester, MA
- Storage Express Acquires 3 Self-Storage Facilities in Sidney, Ohio
- East Penn Self Storage Acquires Extra Space Storage Facility in Pennsylvania
- Self-Storage Operator Storage Pros Management Acquires 7 Facilities in April