Morningstar Acquires Village Self Storage for $7.8 Million
Posted in News, Morningstar Mini-Storage, Self-Storage Operators, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital LLC, Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate
Morningstar Properties, in its joint venture with Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, acquired Village Self Storage, a 78,210-square-foot storage center in Carrboro, N.C., for $7.8 million. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- North Carolina Governor Signs Amended Self-Storage Lien Law Enabling E-Mail Notifications
- Morningstar Acquires 6 Self-Storage Properties in the Carolinas
- Carolina Panthers’ Luke Kuechly to Greet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in Charlotte, NC
- A Lock-It Self Storage in Fort Mill, SC, and Customers Cheer on the Carolina Panthers
- South Carolina Governor Signs Updated Self-Storage Lien Law
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing