Self-storage operators are finding innovative ways to generate add-on revenue that go well beyond the sale of locks, boxes and other items ...read more
- Storage Units or the City Dump?
- Self-Storage Software 2000With Y2-chaos now behind us, the focus is once again on the product itself
- We're Dead-Eyes All Right--Right in the Foot
- Records Management Is Always Cost-Justified
- New Kids on the Block
- Thoughts From the Road
- Another Walk Down Wall StreetSelf-storage financing players talk about the market, lending terms, interest ratesand more
- Financial FeasibilityStarting point or best guess?
- The Need for Customers' Goods Legal Liability
Universal Insurance Facilities Ltd.Introducing an Affordable Medical Plan for You and Your Employees
March 1, 2000 Posted in Articles