If you’re on the market for self-storage products or services, walking the exhibit hall at the 2015 Inside Self-Storage World Expo is a bit like being in a candy store. With nearly 150 companies representing all aspects of the industry, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for—whether it’s a builder, a marketing partner, a lender, software, doors, retail supplies or any of the dozens of other tools used by professionals in this business.
What can you expect to find on this year’s show floor? Here’s a sneak peek at some of the new suppliers, products and services you’ll encounter at the Paris Hotel & Resort, April 6-9. You don’t want to miss the great giveaways and promotions on offer!
This year’s show boasts more than 20 first-time exhibitors representing an array of services. Here’s a sample:
- Lockerfox will unveil its online storage-auction platform, which includes Web and mobile technology as well as integration with social media websites.
- National Purchasing Partners is introducing a free membership program for facility operators that provides discounts on services and products such as Staples Advantage and Verizon Wireless.
- PMC Commercial Trust, a non-bank Small Business Administration lender, will offer a variety of commercial lending programs to owners and investors.
- Stealth Monitoring will debut its commercial asset-protection solution and offer a 50 percent discount on site-assessment fees. It’ll also play videos of actual crime incidents and apprehensions at facilities.
- StorageAuctions.net is introducing its real-time bidding platform, which allows operators to advertise and conduct online auctions for free. Upon posting his first auction, a new customer will receive one free lien-auction publication in a newspaper of his choice (a $300 value).
- Sunnect Solar LLC has teamed with Markey Electric to provide energy-efficiency products, including solar panels, and LED retrofit projects.
- Wabash National Corp. will feature its new DuraPlate portable-storage container. An introductory price of $3,100 per container will be available during the show.
This year’s exhibitors are offering more new products and services than ever. Here’s a snapshot of some to investigate:
- Horizontal Lift Co. is offering a newly patented lift system that is 100 percent hydraulically controlled and can fit any container on the market.
- Pacific Southwest Realty Services is providing a variety of financing programs, including 10- and 30-year fixed-rate, non-recourse loans starting in the low 3 percent range.
- Storage Business Owners Alliance has formed List Self Storage, a new Web-based platform for those looking to buy, sell and finance storage facilities.
- The Storage Group’s ClickandStor online-rental tool has new and improved responsive features, including strike-through pricing and the ability to take ACH payments.
- The storEDGE suite provides management software and Web-marketing services. Its key features include phone and lead integration, and built-in customer-relationship management.
- The StorTrack database now follows the prices of more than 23,000 facilities and 125,000 unit prices daily. The company provides local market-pricing conditions, analytics and trends to help operators with their pricing strategies.
- The SMS messaging integration for Syrasoft Self Storage Software Version 9 allows operators to send customized text messages to their tenants, automatically or on demand.
- The XPS Solutions Competitive Market Audit Program gives operators access to research and development findings specific to their facilities. The data will help them know if a marketing strategy is translating to rental conversions.
Who doesn’t love free stuff? Some of this year’s exhibitors will be giving away great prizes. Visit these companies for a chance to win:
ISS Expo attendees will find more to explore, sample and win in this year’s expo hall than ever before. To learn more, visit www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com.