OpenTech Alliance Inc., a Phoenix-based provider of self-serve kiosks, call-center services and other technology solutions for the self-storage industry, has released OpenPortal v1.5, an updated version of its Self Storage Cloud service. Free to all OpenTech customers, OpenPortal allows self-storage managers to configure their OpenTech products and services, maintain facility content, view training guides and instructional videos, and generate real-time business intelligence.
Enhancements on the 1.5 release include:
- A "copy to" feature that simplifies the management of multi-facility content
- A Live! Lead Tracking module that allows managers to follow and document progress on rental prospects
- A new customer-notification module
- Additional reporting features
- A new, easy-to-navigate interface
- A sales framework that stores facility policies, business hours, emergency alerts, special offers and facility attributes
OpenPortal users can also request real-time assistance from the OpenTech support team. The information stored allows facility managers to share detailed information with the company's storage counselors in real time.
"Navigation is user-friendly, reporting is accurate, and I like the feature of being able to copy information across all of my facilities at once. It really saves me time when I need to update content for multiple properties on the fly," said Connie Gowers, Manager of Allstate Self Storage in Phoenix and an OpenPortal user. "The sales features close the information gap between our onsite managers and the INSOMNIAC Live! Call Center."
In addition to OpenPortal, OpenTech provides INSOMNIAC self-storage kiosks, the INSOMNIAC Live! Call Center, INSOMNIAC Online Web and mobile applications, LiveAgent! software products and the INSOMNIAC ILock System.