The Texas Self Storage Association (TSSA) recently elected officers and board members for the 2009-2010 term of office. The new appointments will be introduced at the TSSA conference and tradeshow, Oct. 25-28, in The Woodlands, Texas.
The new TSSA officers are:
- President: Dan Small, Diamond Self Storage Management, Pearland
- Vice president: Robert Loeb, Castle Hills Self Storage, Victoria
- Treasurer: Tom McCloskey, MC Self Storage, Lytle
- Secretary: Mark Skeans, Skeans & Associates, San Antonio
Josh Parrott of AAA Storage Centers in Lubbock remains on the Executive Committee as immediate-past president.
Returning board members are Kathy Hall of Burnet Road Self-Storage in Austin and Brad Young of 5 Star Storage in Midlothian. They are jointed by newly elected directors:
- Paul Glover, Storage Choice, Dallas
- Jay Kanter, O’Connor Self Storage, Dallas
- Amy Nolan, Advantage Public Storage, Corpus Christi
- Charles Plunkett (vendor member-representative), Capco Steel Inc., San Antonio
Kathy Tautenhahn of Tautenhahn Holdings in The Woodlands, Texas, will now serve as an ex-officio member of the board, along with past presidents Lolita Bader (A Better Place Self Storage, Boerne) and Wayne Johnson (Strategic Storage Holdings, Dallas).
The TSSA, established in 1986, is a non-profit trade association dedicated to enhancing the quality of the self-storage industry in Texas.