Mele Group Brokers Sale of U-Store-It in Florida
The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Tampa and Ocala, Fla. Both locations sold to a single realty group from California and closed at $2,810,000 and $2,250,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the buyer and seller. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
- Real Estate Firm Marcus & Millichap Names Michael Mele as SVP of Investments
- HFF Ranked No. 1 Financial Intermediary by ‘National Real Estate Investor’
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Western States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates, New Development
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video