Mele Group Brokers Sale of U-Store-It in Florida
The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Tampa and Ocala, Fla. Both locations sold to a single realty group from California and closed at $2,810,000 and $2,250,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the buyer and seller. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
- Real Estate Firm Marcus & Millichap Names Michael Mele as SVP of Investments
- HFF Ranked No. 1 Financial Intermediary by ‘National Real Estate Investor’
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Western States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates, New Development
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?