The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Miami. The locations were sold separately, each to private real estate investment groups, and closed at $2,973,000 and $4,635,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the seller in the transactions, while Greg Zeifman of Marcus & Millichap’s Miami office represented the buyers. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of U·Store·It in Miami
- Megacenter Miramar Buys 14.7 Acres From Broward College to Build Mixed-Use Self-Storage Project in Florida
- The Mele Group Offers Outlook on Self-Storage Real Estate
- The Mele Group Releases Self-Storage Video Series Examining Real Estate Market Trends
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions May 2016
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions September 2016
- Vernon Township, PA, Zoning Board Denies Variance for Self-Storage Project
- Attic Self Storage of England Wins 2016 FEDESSA Award for Outstanding Business Initiative
- Metro Self Storage to Build New Facility in Carlstadt, NJ
- Casey Development Launches The Keep Storage Self-Storage Brand in Texas
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?