The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Miami. The locations were sold separately, each to private real estate investment groups, and closed at $2,973,000 and $4,635,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the seller in the transactions, while Greg Zeifman of Marcus & Millichap’s Miami office represented the buyers. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of U·Store·It in Miami
- Marcus & Millichap Names Associate Director for National Self-Storage Group
- W. P. Carey Buys 3 Florida Self-Storage Facilities for $25M
- Proactive Steps Self-Storage Owners Can Take to Prepare Their Facility for Sale
- Oxford Storage in Fern Park, FL, Sells for $2.2M
- Positioning Your Self-Storage Facility for Future Profit: Planning Today for Tomorrow's Sale