The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Miami. The locations were sold separately, each to private real estate investment groups, and closed at $2,973,000 and $4,635,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the seller in the transactions, while Greg Zeifman of Marcus & Millichap’s Miami office represented the buyers. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of U·Store·It in Miami
- Megacenter Miramar Buys 14.7 Acres From Broward College to Build Mixed-Use Self-Storage Project in Florida
- The Mele Group Offers Outlook on Self-Storage Real Estate
- The Mele Group Releases Self-Storage Video Series Examining Real Estate Market Trends
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions May 2016
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions September 2016
- Public Storage Buys Land for Self-Storage Development in Huntersville, NC
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest
- Real Estate Firm 10 Federal Launches Acquisition Fund to Expand Self-Storage Facility Automation
- Fort Knox Self Storage Sends Disabled Youths to Charity Gala Ball in Melbourne, Australia