The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Miami. The locations were sold separately, each to private real estate investment groups, and closed at $2,973,000 and $4,635,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the seller in the transactions, while Greg Zeifman of Marcus & Millichap’s Miami office represented the buyers. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of U·Store·It in Miami
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- StoreSmart Acquires Florida Self-Storage Facility Through Realty Mogul Crowdfunding
- Storage Post Self Storage Enters Florida Market With Multi-Property Acquisition
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 2 Florida Self-Storage Properties for $25M
- Morningstar Properties Acquires 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Florida, Another in Arkansas
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video