The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Miami. The locations were sold separately, each to private real estate investment groups, and closed at $2,973,000 and $4,635,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the seller in the transactions, while Greg Zeifman of Marcus & Millichap’s Miami office represented the buyers. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of U·Store·It in Miami
- StoreSmart Acquires Florida Self-Storage Facility Through Realty Mogul Crowdfunding
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Storage Post Self Storage Enters Florida Market With Multi-Property Acquisition
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 2 Florida Self-Storage Properties for $25M
- Morningstar Properties Acquires 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Florida, Another in Arkansas
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?