The Mele Group and The LeClaire Team of Marcus & Millichap brokered the sale of two U·Store·It properties in Miami. The locations were sold separately, each to private real estate investment groups, and closed at $2,973,000 and $4,635,000 respectively. Michael A. Mele of Marcus & Millichap’s Tampa office and Chico LeClaire of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office represented the seller in the transactions, while Greg Zeifman of Marcus & Millichap’s Miami office represented the buyers. For more information, visit www.melestoragegroup.com.
Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of U·Store·It in Miami
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Storage Post Self Storage Enters Florida Market With Multi-Property Acquisition
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 2 Florida Self-Storage Properties for $25M
- Morningstar Properties Acquires 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Florida, Another in Arkansas
- Self-Storage Investor Guard Space Storage Buys Foreclosed Florida Facility for $540K
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- Self-Storage Talk Online Community Launches Summer Recipe Contest
- Self-Storage and the Need for Quick-Build Space: BOS Container USA Shows the Way
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?