Sea Watch Realty Brokers $1.1M Self-Storage Sale
Sea Watch Realty in New Bedford, Mass., brokered the sale of Pleasant Street Self Storage in West Bridgewater to North Shore Capital Partners LLC. The 302-unit facility, located adjacent to Route 24, sold for $1.1 million. The storage facility was sold by Augusta Realty Co. of Falmouth. Steve Stressenger and Douglas Munro of Sea Watch Realty were the listing brokers for the property. For more information, visit www.seawatchrealty.com.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- CubeSmart Buys Private Mini Storage’s 36-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $326M
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Building Manufacturer Janus International Acquired by Saw Mill Capital
- Kentucky Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien-Law, Tenant-Insurance Measures
- Proposed Green Mountain Self Storage Receives Permit Approval in Wilmington, VT
- Synergy Self Storage Opens First Phase in Merrimack, NH
- Arizona Storage Inn in Phoenix Sold for $1.9M
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced