Sea Watch Realty Brokers $1.1M Self-Storage Sale
Sea Watch Realty in New Bedford, Mass., brokered the sale of Pleasant Street Self Storage in West Bridgewater to North Shore Capital Partners LLC. The 302-unit facility, located adjacent to Route 24, sold for $1.1 million. The storage facility was sold by Augusta Realty Co. of Falmouth. Steve Stressenger and Douglas Munro of Sea Watch Realty were the listing brokers for the property. For more information, visit www.seawatchrealty.com.
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Elite Stor Capital Partners LLC Buys 23 Self-Storage Properties in KY, OH
- Self Storage Zone and Federal Capital Partners Plan Second Joint Venture in Washington, DC
- Cantor Fitzgerald and NGKF Capital Markets to Host Self-Storage Conference in Houston
- 2015 Self-Storage Software Showcase: Management Programs, Features and Benefits
- Green Case Study: Highlands Self Storage Strives for ‘Net-Zero’ Energy
- SD Storage of San Diego Changes Name to Stor’em Self Storage
- Dash’s Markets Plan to Convert Former Grocery Store to Self-Storage Rejected in Buffalo, NY
- Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facility in Melbourne, Australia