Sea Watch Realty Brokers $1.1M Self-Storage Sale
Sea Watch Realty in New Bedford, Mass., brokered the sale of Pleasant Street Self Storage in West Bridgewater to North Shore Capital Partners LLC. The 302-unit facility, located adjacent to Route 24, sold for $1.1 million. The storage facility was sold by Augusta Realty Co. of Falmouth. Steve Stressenger and Douglas Munro of Sea Watch Realty were the listing brokers for the property. For more information, visit www.seawatchrealty.com.
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Cantor Fitzgerald and NGKF Capital Markets to Host Self-Storage Conference in Houston
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- CubeSmart Buys Private Mini Storage’s 36-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $326M
- Self-Storage Door Manufacturer Janus Acquires Steel Storage Europe
- Man Indicted for Allegedly Robbing Self-Storage Employee in Amarillo, TX
- Storage Solutions Buys Self-Storage Facility and Wine Warehouse in San Jose, CA
- Simply Self Storage Buys 7-Property Portfolio in Greater Memphis, TN, for $16.6M
- Selling Your Self-Storage Facility: Your Role in the Due-Diligence Process