Sea Watch Realty Brokers $1.1M Self-Storage Sale
Sea Watch Realty in New Bedford, Mass., brokered the sale of Pleasant Street Self Storage in West Bridgewater to North Shore Capital Partners LLC. The 302-unit facility, located adjacent to Route 24, sold for $1.1 million. The storage facility was sold by Augusta Realty Co. of Falmouth. Steve Stressenger and Douglas Munro of Sea Watch Realty were the listing brokers for the property. For more information, visit www.seawatchrealty.com.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Cantor Fitzgerald and NGKF Capital Markets to Host Self-Storage Conference in Houston
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- CubeSmart Buys Private Mini Storage’s 36-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $326M
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing