Safestore Revenue Up
Posted in News, Safestore, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Europe Self-Storage
Self-storage retailer Safestore posted a double-digit percentage revenue rise this year to Oct. 31, but said it will slow its expansion plans in light of the current economic uncertainty. Safestore, which operates in the U.K. and Paris, said turnover climbed by 11.3 percent from the previous year to £82.7m. However, overall occupancy declined by 6.7 percent to 2.7m square feet. Safestore managed to offset this by lifting the average rental rate by 11.2 percent per square foot to £24.05. For more information, visit http://www.safestore.co.uk/home/home.aspx.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First 6 Months of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Sells Reading, England Facility for £2.9M
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
- U-Haul Rental Facility in Williston, ND, to Add Self-Storage Services
- SmartStop Self Storage Pro Cycling Team to Compete in Tour of Utah Event
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2014 Best of Business Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business in Shape for Summer?