Safestore Revenue Up
Posted in News, Safestore, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Europe Self-Storage
Self-storage retailer Safestore posted a double-digit percentage revenue rise this year to Oct. 31, but said it will slow its expansion plans in light of the current economic uncertainty. Safestore, which operates in the U.K. and Paris, said turnover climbed by 11.3 percent from the previous year to £82.7m. However, overall occupancy declined by 6.7 percent to 2.7m square feet. Safestore managed to offset this by lifting the average rental rate by 11.2 percent per square foot to £24.05. For more information, visit http://www.safestore.co.uk/home/home.aspx.
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Safestore Announces 2012 Loss, Conversion to REIT Status, CFO Change
- A Macro Look at Today’s Self-Storage Market and the Factors Affecting Occupancy, Revenue and Facility Value
- SpareFoot Releases 'Bust a Move-In' Self-Storage Pin-Up Calendar
- Self-Storage REITs Flex Muscles, But Mom-and-Pops Are Up for a Fight
- 8-Building Self-Storage Facility to Go Up in Sycamore Township, Ohio