Safestore Revenue Up
Posted in News, Safestore, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Europe Self-Storage
Self-storage retailer Safestore posted a double-digit percentage revenue rise this year to Oct. 31, but said it will slow its expansion plans in light of the current economic uncertainty. Safestore, which operates in the U.K. and Paris, said turnover climbed by 11.3 percent from the previous year to £82.7m. However, overall occupancy declined by 6.7 percent to 2.7m square feet. Safestore managed to offset this by lifting the average rental rate by 11.2 percent per square foot to £24.05. For more information, visit http://www.safestore.co.uk/home/home.aspx.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First 6 Months of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Sells Reading, England Facility for £2.9M
- UK Moving Company Burke Bros. to Add Self-Storage Units in Wolverhampton, England
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market