As the economy falters and businesses seek strategic ways to attract and keep customers, marketing and customer service has become more important than ever. In light of this, an entire track of seminars devoted to the marketing and promotion of self-storage facilities has been added to the educational curriculum of the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Las Vegas. During Jan. 27 and 28, 2009, attendees can attend classes covering topics such as:
- Self-Storage Marketing Secrets for Tough Economic Times
- A Creative Approach to Promotions: Special Events Charity Work and Mainstream Media
- Changing the Mindset, Changing the Results: Capturing Tenants in Tough Times
- Turning Facility Employees Into Effective Marketers and Salespeople
- Dialing for Dollars: Perfecting Phone Skills to Sustain Self-Storage Profit
The ISS Expo will gather self-storage owners, operators, managers, developers, investors and other professionals at the Venetian Hotel Resort Casino and Sands Expo & Convention Center, Jan. 26-29. In addition to education sessions, the conference and tradeshow features the self-storage industry's largest display of product and service exhibits and multiple networking opportunties. Additional information can be found at www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com.