Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- Private-Equity Firm Fairview Partners Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Turlock, CA
- Self-Storage Policies and Procedures: An Owner's Guide to Writing Good Rules for Good Business
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Dead Body Found at Self-Storage Facility in St. Albans, VT
- My Neighborhood Storage Center of Florida Hosts ‘Declutter’ Event to Fight Children’s Cancer
- LifeStorage Buys Self-Storage Facility in Collierville, TN, for $3.9M