Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- Private-Equity Firm Fairview Partners Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Turlock, CA
- MJ Partners Releases Overview of 2Q 2013 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- 25 Design and Construction Mistakes Self-Storage Owners and Developers Should Avoid
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Development Projects Receive Tax Breaks
- UK Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases First-Quarter Financial Results for Fiscal 2015
- iBid4Storage.com Launches Video for Self-Storage Online-Auction Sellers
- Guardian Storage Marketing Director Raises Funds for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation