Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?