Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- Self-Storage Developer Proposes ‘Unit-Inspection Fees’ to Offset Low Sales-Tax Revenue in Prospect Heights, IL
- Decomposing Infant Remains Found in Auctioned Unit at Sierra Self Storage in Colfax, CA
- Proposed Zoning Change Could Prevent ezStorage Self-Storage Development in Rockville, MD
- Fountain Hills Mini-Storage in AZ Gets Initial Approval for Faux Palm-Tree Cell Tower
- Self-Storage Management Software SiteLink Receives PCI-DSS Security Certification