Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- Self Storage Zone and Federal Capital Partners Plan Second Joint Venture in Washington, DC
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot Receives $33M in Venture Capital
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Offers IPO Worth $100M
- ClickandStor Self-Storage Move-In Platform Interfaces With Yardi Software
- Australian Self-Storage Operator National Storage REIT Seeks to Raise $57.5M
- Scott Self Storage of England Organizes Charity Bike Ride
- Take Your Self-Storage Marketing to the Next Level With Advanced Tracking Metrics