Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- NitNeil Partners/Live Oak Capital Partners to Develop Self-Storage Facility in Charleston, SC
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- Self Storage Zone and Federal Capital Partners Plan Second Joint Venture in Washington, DC
- Milwaukee Warehouse to Be Converted to Self-Storage Facility
- America's Capital Partners to Build First 'Got Room' Self-Storage Facility
- E! Entertainment Founder Launches StorageBlueTV, Debuts Self-Storage Reality Show
- Newly Remodeled Self-Storage Facility in Rochester, NY, Hosts Grand Re-Opening
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Greg Ellsworth Discusses New Technology Tools for Self-Storage Operators