Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- Private-Equity Firm Fairview Partners Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Turlock, CA
- MJ Partners Releases Overview of 2Q 2013 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Go Beyond Page Rank to Measure the Online-Marketing Success of Your Self-Storage Business
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Boxbee Raises $2.3M in Seed-Round Funding
- Self-Storage Call Center PhoneSmart Holds ‘Toes for a Kure’ Fundraiser for Cancer Research
- Jenkins Organization Acquires Reading Road Self-Storage in Rosenberg, Texas
- Madison Self Storage in San Antonio Sold to RHW Capital Management Group