Equity Based Services Refinances Texas Facility
Equity Based Services Inc. (EBS) announced an equity recapitalization of its AMS IV self-storage facility in Austin, Texas. The property was originally financed by a large European Bank and was refinanced with a regional Midwestern lender. The loan is a three-year note with a floating rate based on prime. The starting interest rate is 6 percent, and the loan is interest-only for the first two years and amortizes in the third year. The loan was facilitated through Tavernier Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://www.equitybasedservices.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- SpareFoot Secures $10M in Venture Capital to Improve Services for Self-Storage Operators
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- Private-Equity Firm Fairview Partners Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Turlock, CA
- MJ Partners Releases Overview of 2Q 2013 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Self-Storage Operator STORExpress Opens Mixed-Use Art Space in Etna, PA
- Self-Storage Directory SpareFoot Partners With Automated Housing Referral Network
- U-Haul Buys and Renovates 16th Avenue Storage in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Self-Storage Components Manufacturer DBCI Achieves 6-Year Safety Milestone
- Quality Over Quantity: Don't Be a Slave to Your Self-Storage Occupancy Rate