Argus Brokers Repesent Seller of Pembine Mini Storage
Argus Self Storage Sales Network broker affiliates Peter Hitler and Chris Hitlerrepresented the seller of Pembine Mini Storage in Pembine, Wis. The facility, which has 11,000 rentable square feet on 2.6 acres of land, sold at a 10.2 percent cap rate. Broker affiliates Bill Barnhill and Stuart LaGroue of Omega Properties Inc. represented the seller of Lock-Up Self Storage in Kiln, MS. The property sold to an out-of-state investor for an undisclosed sum. The facility has 31,660 rentable square feet on 1.92+/- acres of land with a total of 344 units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Strategic Storage Trust Inc., Westport Properties Sell SpaceX Headquarters for $46.7M
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Buys 43-Property Portfolio from Harrison Street/Morningstar Properties
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Southeast: Experts Discuss Operating Performance and the Affect of Capital Gains Taxes
- Sales-Centric Self-Storage Design: Taking Advantage of Development Trends to Increase Rental Opportunities
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data