Argus Brokers Repesent Seller of Pembine Mini Storage
Argus Self Storage Sales Network broker affiliates Peter Hitler and Chris Hitlerrepresented the seller of Pembine Mini Storage in Pembine, Wis. The facility, which has 11,000 rentable square feet on 2.6 acres of land, sold at a 10.2 percent cap rate. Broker affiliates Bill Barnhill and Stuart LaGroue of Omega Properties Inc. represented the seller of Lock-Up Self Storage in Kiln, MS. The property sold to an out-of-state investor for an undisclosed sum. The facility has 31,660 rentable square feet on 1.92+/- acres of land with a total of 344 units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Sage Road Mini Storage in Medford, OR, Sold for $1.2M
- Gotham Mini Storage of Manhattan Celebrates Grand Opening
- Self-Storage Operator AA Bargain Mini Storage Buys Arizona Facility for $600K
- Hidden Acres Self Storage in El Dorado Hills, CA, Sold
- Carriage Barn Mini Storage Gets Approval for Expansion in Hope Valley, R.I.
- The Lock Up Self Storage to Build Facilities in Wheaton, IL, and Bonita Springs, FL
- City Opposes Menards Self Storage Conversion Project in Janesville, WI
- Is Your Market Ready for New Self-Storage Development? Factors to Consider Before Buying Land
- Self-Storage Design Study: Inventive Use of Space, by Janus International
- Topps Demonstrates Benefits of Applying Protective-Coating System to Self-Storage Facility Roofs