Argus Brokers Repesent Seller of Pembine Mini Storage
Argus Self Storage Sales Network broker affiliates Peter Hitler and Chris Hitlerrepresented the seller of Pembine Mini Storage in Pembine, Wis. The facility, which has 11,000 rentable square feet on 2.6 acres of land, sold at a 10.2 percent cap rate. Broker affiliates Bill Barnhill and Stuart LaGroue of Omega Properties Inc. represented the seller of Lock-Up Self Storage in Kiln, MS. The property sold to an out-of-state investor for an undisclosed sum. The facility has 31,660 rentable square feet on 1.92+/- acres of land with a total of 344 units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Self-Storage Buyer and Seller Expectations: Is the Window of Opportunity Closing?
- American Mini Storage Sells for $2.4M After Foreclosure
- Self-Storage and the City: Gotham Mini Storage Conversion Project Takes Manhattan by Storm
- Manhattan Mini Storage Partners With Hipstermaid in Self-Storage, Cleaning Service Giveaway
- Milt’s Mini Storage Develops New Self-Storage Facility in Omaha, NE
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition