Argus Brokers Repesent Seller of Pembine Mini Storage
Argus Self Storage Sales Network broker affiliates Peter Hitler and Chris Hitlerrepresented the seller of Pembine Mini Storage in Pembine, Wis. The facility, which has 11,000 rentable square feet on 2.6 acres of land, sold at a 10.2 percent cap rate. Broker affiliates Bill Barnhill and Stuart LaGroue of Omega Properties Inc. represented the seller of Lock-Up Self Storage in Kiln, MS. The property sold to an out-of-state investor for an undisclosed sum. The facility has 31,660 rentable square feet on 1.92+/- acres of land with a total of 344 units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Buys 43-Property Portfolio from Harrison Street/Morningstar Properties
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Southeast: Experts Discuss Operating Performance and the Affect of Capital Gains Taxes
- Sales-Centric Self-Storage Design: Taking Advantage of Development Trends to Increase Rental Opportunities
- Morningstar Acquires 6 Self-Storage Properties in the Carolinas
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
- U-Haul Rental Facility in Williston, ND, to Add Self-Storage Services
- SmartStop Self Storage Pro Cycling Team to Compete in Tour of Utah Event
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2014 Best of Business Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business in Shape for Summer?