Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., a partner of Public Storage Canadian Properties, purchased a 10.6-acre vacant lot in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada for $889,000 to build a self-storage facility. The company plans to spend $7 million to develop the property, Public Storage's first foray into Ottawa, a suburb of Orleans. The company has one location on Rue Edmonton in Gatineau in addition to 47 other locations in Canada. The facility will be managed by Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., the manager of the partnership's other properties. For more information, visit www.publicstoragecanda.com.
Canadian Mini-Warehouse Building Self-Storage in Ottawa, Canada
- Secure Self-Storage in Ontario, Canada, Completes Solar-Panel Installation
- U-Haul Converts Abandoned Manufacturing Plant to Self-Storage in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- SmartStop Self Storage Opens First Phase of Conversion Project in Pickering, Ontario, Canada
- Hoax Explosive Device Found in Ontario, Canada, Self-Storage Unit
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Completes Purchase of PODS Portable-Storage Business for $1B
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results