Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., a partner of Public Storage Canadian Properties, purchased a 10.6-acre vacant lot in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada for $889,000 to build a self-storage facility. The company plans to spend $7 million to develop the property, Public Storage's first foray into Ottawa, a suburb of Orleans. The company has one location on Rue Edmonton in Gatineau in addition to 47 other locations in Canada. The facility will be managed by Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., the manager of the partnership's other properties. For more information, visit www.publicstoragecanda.com.
Canadian Mini-Warehouse Building Self-Storage in Ottawa, Canada
- Dymon Self Storage Opens New Facility in Ottawa, Expanding Rapidly in Canada
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens Redeveloped Self-Storage Facility in Canada
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Buys Ontario Facility for $2.6M
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator Apple-Atcan Opens Ontario Facility
- An Overview of the Self-Storage Real Estate Market in British Columbia Canada