Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., a partner of Public Storage Canadian Properties, purchased a 10.6-acre vacant lot in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada for $889,000 to build a self-storage facility. The company plans to spend $7 million to develop the property, Public Storage's first foray into Ottawa, a suburb of Orleans. The company has one location on Rue Edmonton in Gatineau in addition to 47 other locations in Canada. The facility will be managed by Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., the manager of the partnership's other properties. For more information, visit www.publicstoragecanda.com.
Canadian Mini-Warehouse Building Self-Storage in Ottawa, Canada
- StorageMart Purchases Alliance Self Storage in Barrie, Ontario
- MiniCo Insurance Agency Adds Self-Storage Insurance Agents in Manitoba, Canada
- Southern Self Storage Purchases First Facility Since 2013 Portfolio Sale to Public Storage
- U-Haul Acquires 6 U.S. Self-Storage Facilities, 1 Warehouse in Canada
- Apple Self Storage of Canada Launches Third-Party Management Platform, Hires Business Development Manager
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- Self-Storage Talk Online Community Launches Summer Recipe Contest
- Self-Storage and the Need for Quick-Build Space: BOS Container USA Shows the Way
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?