Chillerton, Isle of Wight, farmers Chris and Jan Clarke turned an unused barn into a self-storage facility as part of the Barn-Store franchise, The Isle of Wight County Press reported. Five years ago, the couple moved from pig farming to arable and beef. The new self-storage facility is housed in a former dairy cattle barn, which has been upgraded with modern high-security fittings including CCTV. The barn is split into units of various sizes, and clients have 24-hour, seven days a week access. The couple did market research and found a need for this service on the small island situated off the southeastern coast of England. For more information, visit www.barn-store.co.uk.
Barn-Store Transforms Cow Barn Into Self-Storage
- UK Storage Co. Seeks Self-Storage Growth Opportunities in South West England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Sells Reading, England Facility for £2.9M
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL