Chillerton, Isle of Wight, farmers Chris and Jan Clarke turned an unused barn into a self-storage facility as part of the Barn-Store franchise, The Isle of Wight County Press reported. Five years ago, the couple moved from pig farming to arable and beef. The new self-storage facility is housed in a former dairy cattle barn, which has been upgraded with modern high-security fittings including CCTV. The barn is split into units of various sizes, and clients have 24-hour, seven days a week access. The couple did market research and found a need for this service on the small island situated off the southeastern coast of England. For more information, visit www.barn-store.co.uk.
Barn-Store Transforms Cow Barn Into Self-Storage
- UK Storage Co. Seeks Self-Storage Growth Opportunities in South West England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- UK Moving Company Burke Bros. Adds Self-Storage Units in Wolverhampton, England
- UK Storage Co. in England Celebrates 10th Year, 10,000th Self-Storage Customer
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?