Chillerton, Isle of Wight, farmers Chris and Jan Clarke turned an unused barn into a self-storage facility as part of the Barn-Store franchise, The Isle of Wight County Press reported. Five years ago, the couple moved from pig farming to arable and beef. The new self-storage facility is housed in a former dairy cattle barn, which has been upgraded with modern high-security fittings including CCTV. The barn is split into units of various sizes, and clients have 24-hour, seven days a week access. The couple did market research and found a need for this service on the small island situated off the southeastern coast of England. For more information, visit www.barn-store.co.uk.
Barn-Store Transforms Cow Barn Into Self-Storage
- Carriage Barn Mini Storage Gets Approval for Expansion in Hope Valley, R.I.
- Rental-Rate Strategies for Self-Storage: Improving the Health of Your Store
- Inside Self-Storage Store Named a Finalist in ‘Best of the Web Awards’
- Inside Self-Storage Store Adds PayPal to Online Payment Options
- OpenTech Releases In-Store Bilingual Office Assistant for Self-Storage Operations
- SmartStop Self Storage to Sponsor Mount Everest Expedition by Climber Greg Paul
- OpenTech Launches Pay-By-Phone, Online-Chat Services for Self-Storage Customers
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Opens 12-Story Facility in Bronx, NY
- U.K. Self-Storage Provider Storage Giant to Be Featured on ‘Storage Hoarders’
- Inside Self-Storage Boat/RV/Mobile Storage