Chillerton, Isle of Wight, farmers Chris and Jan Clarke turned an unused barn into a self-storage facility as part of the Barn-Store franchise, The Isle of Wight County Press reported. Five years ago, the couple moved from pig farming to arable and beef. The new self-storage facility is housed in a former dairy cattle barn, which has been upgraded with modern high-security fittings including CCTV. The barn is split into units of various sizes, and clients have 24-hour, seven days a week access. The couple did market research and found a need for this service on the small island situated off the southeastern coast of England. For more information, visit www.barn-store.co.uk.
Barn-Store Transforms Cow Barn Into Self-Storage
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Sells Reading, England Facility for £2.9M
- Scott Self Storage of England Organizes Charity Bike Ride
- Your Self-Storage Business is Talking … Are You Listening?
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Launches College-Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed for Vacant Retail Building in South Bend, IN
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA