The National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) has launched REIT.com, a new Web portal designed to be the home for “all things REIT.” Target users include investors, real estate professionals, reporters, policy-makers and anyone else interested in REITS and real estate investments. Visitors can search content based on subject or user type, including investment news, industry data, event info, policy updates, NAREIT member services and more. Highlights include:
- News of interest to real estate executives and investors
- A library of current and historical industry data, including performance returns for the U.S. and global markets, dividend yields, market capitalizations, leverage rations and more
- Upcoming events such as NAREIT meetings and real estate companies’ conference calls and meetings
- Resources for institutional and individual investors to help them make effective decisions about REITs and real estate investments
- A “Policy & Politics” section for users focused on policy changes affecting REITs and real estate investments, including the latest information on national, state and cross-border legislative and regulatory issues, as well as NAREIT’s Federal REIT Tax Compendium and a complete archive on industry-related issues
- A career center, powered by Select Leaders, for individuals interested in a career in real estate and companies seeking to attract new talent
NAREIT is the representative voice for U.S. REITs and publicly traded real estate companies worldwide. Members are REITs and other businesses that own, operate and finance income-producing real estate, as well as those firms and individuals who advise, study and service those businesses. For more information, visit www.reit.com.