InStorage REIT Opens Two New Self-Storage Facilities
InStorage Real Estate Investment Trust, Canada’s only self-storage REIT, opened two new facilities, one in Vancouver, B.C., and the other in Collingwood, Ontario. The new centers, consisting of 83,000 and 50,000 square feet respectively, are the third and fourth new locations added by the company this year, raising its total holdings to 3.7 million square feet. The properties were developed in a joint venture with InScotia Developments LP and Talus Capital Corp., under which InStorage provides financing and manages the properties until purchasing them in 2011. For more information, visit www.instoragereit.ca.
- Secure Self-Storage in Ontario, Canada, Completes Solar-Panel Installation
- SmartStop Self Storage Opens First Phase of Conversion Project in Pickering, Ontario, Canada
- All Canadian Self-Storage Hosts Fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders
- All Canadian Self-Storage Hosts Charity Event for Kids' Groups
- StorageMart Purchases Alliance Self Storage in Barrie, Ontario
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!