Big Yellow Sells Four Self-Storage Properties to Partnership
Big Yellow Self Storage Co. is selling four of its development sites in South
for £14.9 million. The sites in Camberley, High Wycombe, Poole and Reading are being sold to Big Yellow Limited Partnership, a joint venture between the company and Pramerica Real Estate Investors in which it has a 33 percent stake. The properties total 235,000 square feet, and planning consent is being negotiated. The partnership also entered a contract with a third party to buy a 60,000-square-foot facility in England Stockport, Greater Manchester. These transactions increase the number of sites in the partnership to 12. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- Hawaii Self Storage Hosts Charity Garage Sale to Fight Drug Abuse
- This Self-Storage Facility Wants You to Know Who Has the Biggest Garage Sale
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Charitable Activities This Holiday Season
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- Joint Venture Featuring REIT W. P. Carey Sells 20 Self-Storage Facilities
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa