Big Yellow Sells Four Self-Storage Properties to Partnership
Big Yellow Self Storage Co. is selling four of its development sites in South
for £14.9 million. The sites in Camberley, High Wycombe, Poole and Reading are being sold to Big Yellow Limited Partnership, a joint venture between the company and Pramerica Real Estate Investors in which it has a 33 percent stake. The properties total 235,000 square feet, and planning consent is being negotiated. The partnership also entered a contract with a third party to buy a 60,000-square-foot facility in England Stockport, Greater Manchester. These transactions increase the number of sites in the partnership to 12. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- Co-Founder of U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow to Retire
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Financial Results for Quarter Ended Dec. 31
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Houses 112 Giraffes for Zoo Celebration, Art Exhibit
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Offers 10M Shares to Raise Capital
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow and the Southwark Tigers Do Tea at the House of Lords