Big Yellow Sells Four Self-Storage Properties to Partnership
Big Yellow Self Storage Co. is selling four of its development sites in South
for £14.9 million. The sites in Camberley, High Wycombe, Poole and Reading are being sold to Big Yellow Limited Partnership, a joint venture between the company and Pramerica Real Estate Investors in which it has a 33 percent stake. The properties total 235,000 square feet, and planning consent is being negotiated. The partnership also entered a contract with a third party to buy a 60,000-square-foot facility in England Stockport, Greater Manchester. These transactions increase the number of sites in the partnership to 12. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Financial Results for the First Half of Fiscal 2014
- Self-Storage Portfolio Matures for South African Developer Acucap Properties
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Sells Whitechapel Site for £41M
- Historic ‘Bell Tower’ Self-Storage Facility in Haledon, NJ, Sells for $750K
- Sexy Sells, Even for Self-Storage: A New Designation as ‘Community Asset’ Bumps Up Industry Appeal
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents