Big Yellow Self Storage Reports a Drop in Profit
U.K.-based self-storage company Big Yellow Group has reported a 6 percent drop in annual profit and indicated that tough trading condtions would persist "for some time," The Press Association published today. Big Yellow revealed underlying pre-tax profit of £13.3 million for the 12 months ending March 31, down from £14.2 million last year. Despite challenging economic conditions, Big Yellow said it will continue its expansion plans. The company has opened six stores in the year, including its new flagship site in Fulham, London, which claims to offer the United Kingdom’s first climate-controlled wine-storage facility. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?