Big Yellow Self Storage Reports a Drop in Profit
U.K.-based self-storage company Big Yellow Group has reported a 6 percent drop in annual profit and indicated that tough trading condtions would persist "for some time," The Press Association published today. Big Yellow revealed underlying pre-tax profit of £13.3 million for the 12 months ending March 31, down from £14.2 million last year. Despite challenging economic conditions, Big Yellow said it will continue its expansion plans. The company has opened six stores in the year, including its new flagship site in Fulham, London, which claims to offer the United Kingdom’s first climate-controlled wine-storage facility. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Honored Among Utah's ‘Fastest-Growing’ Companies
- Self-Storage Proposed for Elmwood Plaza Retail Center in Racine, WI
- ATF Joins Investigation of Extra Space Self-Storage Facility Fire in Los Angeles, Arson Suspected
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Warren, MI