Big Yellow Self Storage Reports a Drop in Profit
U.K.-based self-storage company Big Yellow Group has reported a 6 percent drop in annual profit and indicated that tough trading condtions would persist "for some time," The Press Association published today. Big Yellow revealed underlying pre-tax profit of £13.3 million for the 12 months ending March 31, down from £14.2 million last year. Despite challenging economic conditions, Big Yellow said it will continue its expansion plans. The company has opened six stores in the year, including its new flagship site in Fulham, London, which claims to offer the United Kingdom’s first climate-controlled wine-storage facility. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 4Q 2014 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Janus International Releases Whitepaper on Relocatable Units for Self-Storage
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys American Mini Storage in Memphis, TN
- Valet Self-Storage Operator MakeSpace Expands Service to Chicago, Washington, DC
- Outsourcing Human Resources for a Self-Storage Business