Big Yellow Self Storage Reports a Drop in Profit
U.K.-based self-storage company Big Yellow Group has reported a 6 percent drop in annual profit and indicated that tough trading condtions would persist "for some time," The Press Association published today. Big Yellow revealed underlying pre-tax profit of £13.3 million for the 12 months ending March 31, down from £14.2 million last year. Despite challenging economic conditions, Big Yellow said it will continue its expansion plans. The company has opened six stores in the year, including its new flagship site in Fulham, London, which claims to offer the United Kingdom’s first climate-controlled wine-storage facility. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- California Self Storage Association Board Member Seriously Injured in Head-On Car Crash
- Metro Storage Opens Converted Sears Building as Self-Storage in Bannockburn, IL
- Smart Strategies for Managing Your Self-Storage Rental Rates in 2015
- Stor-Age Self Storage of South Africa Recaps 2014 Growth, Performance
- Self-Storage Building Set on Fire During Riots in Ferguson, MO