Big Yellow Self Storage Reports a Drop in Profit
U.K.-based self-storage company Big Yellow Group has reported a 6 percent drop in annual profit and indicated that tough trading condtions would persist "for some time," The Press Association published today. Big Yellow revealed underlying pre-tax profit of £13.3 million for the 12 months ending March 31, down from £14.2 million last year. Despite challenging economic conditions, Big Yellow said it will continue its expansion plans. The company has opened six stores in the year, including its new flagship site in Fulham, London, which claims to offer the United Kingdom’s first climate-controlled wine-storage facility. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- Storage Investment Management Holds Manager Conference, Releases Facility Operating Performance
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
- U-Haul Rental Facility in Williston, ND, to Add Self-Storage Services
- SmartStop Self Storage Pro Cycling Team to Compete in Tour of Utah Event
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2014 Best of Business Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business in Shape for Summer?