Big Yellow Self Storage Co. recently opened the United Kingdom's first wine-storage facility in London. The site offers 1,200 temperature- and humidity-controlled wine cellars in addition to four floors of self-storage. Prices start at £7.50 per week for an 18-case cellar, with 36- and 54-case cellars also available. Full-height units have capacity for 500 cases or more. Rentals can be made in one-week increments, and customers have 24/7 access to their private units. Security includes full-time CCTV monitoring by staff, fire-detection systems, individual unit alarms and PIN-code access. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Opens United Kingdom's First Wine-Storage Facility
Posted in News, Big Yellow Self Storage, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Self-Storage Operators
- UK Valet Self-Storage Startup LoveSpace Partners with Kabbee Taxi App
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Promotes Customer Benefits During Facility Tour
- Attic Self Storage Renovates and Expands London Facility
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- The Store Room Expands Self-Storage Facility in Salford, England
- Are You Making These 6 Mistakes in Running Your Self-Storage Facility?
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Spacebox Launches in Hong Kong
- ISS Slideshow Provides Strategies for Self-Storage Tenant Defaults and Collections
- Manhattan Mini Storage Offers Free Self-Storage to Displaced Survivors of East Village, NY, Explosion
- SmartStop Self Storage Acquires Tempe, AZ, Facility for $4.4M