Big Yellow Self Storage Co. recently opened the United Kingdom's first wine-storage facility in London. The site offers 1,200 temperature- and humidity-controlled wine cellars in addition to four floors of self-storage. Prices start at £7.50 per week for an 18-case cellar, with 36- and 54-case cellars also available. Full-height units have capacity for 500 cases or more. Rentals can be made in one-week increments, and customers have 24/7 access to their private units. Security includes full-time CCTV monitoring by staff, fire-detection systems, individual unit alarms and PIN-code access. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Opens United Kingdom's First Wine-Storage Facility
- UK Valet Self-Storage Startup LoveSpace Partners with Kabbee Taxi App
- Self-Storage Operators Kick Off Holiday Collection and Charity Drives
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Promotes Customer Benefits During Facility Tour
- Attic Self Storage Renovates and Expands London Facility
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- Creating Panache in Self-Storage Facility Design
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR