Big Yellow Self Storage Co. recently opened the United Kingdom's first wine-storage facility in London. The site offers 1,200 temperature- and humidity-controlled wine cellars in addition to four floors of self-storage. Prices start at £7.50 per week for an 18-case cellar, with 36- and 54-case cellars also available. Full-height units have capacity for 500 cases or more. Rentals can be made in one-week increments, and customers have 24/7 access to their private units. Security includes full-time CCTV monitoring by staff, fire-detection systems, individual unit alarms and PIN-code access. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Opens United Kingdom's First Wine-Storage Facility
Posted in News, Big Yellow Self Storage, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Self-Storage Operators
- NitNeil Partners Completes First Phase of Self-Storage Conversion, Opens Atlanta Facility
- Can Self-Storage Operators Make Money With Wine Storage? First, Some Careful Considerations
- Co-Founder of U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow to Retire
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow and the Southwark Tigers Do Tea at the House of Lords
- Big Yellow Self Storage Employees in Swindon, England, Pedal to Fight Cystic Fibrosis