Big Yellow Self Storage Co. recently opened the United Kingdom's first wine-storage facility in London. The site offers 1,200 temperature- and humidity-controlled wine cellars in addition to four floors of self-storage. Prices start at £7.50 per week for an 18-case cellar, with 36- and 54-case cellars also available. Full-height units have capacity for 500 cases or more. Rentals can be made in one-week increments, and customers have 24/7 access to their private units. Security includes full-time CCTV monitoring by staff, fire-detection systems, individual unit alarms and PIN-code access. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Opens United Kingdom's First Wine-Storage Facility
Posted in News, Big Yellow Self Storage, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Self-Storage Operators
- Attic Self Storage Renovates and Expands London Facility
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- The Store Room Expands Self-Storage Facility in Salford, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Promotes Customer Benefits During Facility Tour
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Store First to Open Facility in Glasgow, Scotland
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video