Public Storage Considers Sale of Shurgard Europe
Posted in News, Public Storage Inc., Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Selling Self-Storage, Real Estate
Public Storage, the nation’s largest self-storage operator, has reached a preliminary agreement to sell a 51 percent stake in its Shurgard Europe division in a private transaction. The company did not disclose the buyer or sale price, though it did say the price is consistent with the previously disclosed proceeds it expected to receive from a canceled European share offering last year. Public Storage also indicated the sale is not certain, as there is no binding agreement with the buyer. If an agreement is reached, the company expects to complete the deal by the end of the first quarter. For more information, visit www.publicstorage.com.
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 7 Self-Storage Properties for $53M
- Absolute Storage Management Releases Fourth-Quarter 2014 Operating Results
- Live-Video Monitoring and Self-Storage: Avoiding Crime, Risk and Liability