Kevin Howard RE and Self-Storage Facilities Collect 8,900 Cans for Charity
Kevin Howard Real Estate of Portland, Ore., and the 60 self-storage facilities the company manages throughout Oregon and Washington collected 8,900 cans during its canned-food drive in November and December 2007. Local churches, food banks and agencies, such as the Elks Club, St. Vincent de Paul and the Kiwanis Club, distributed the food throughout the area. This is Kevin Howard’s 17th year of running the campaign in an effort to give back to the community. All facilities offered existing tenants and new customers $1 off their monthly rent for donations of up to 10 cans. More than 950 cans were donated without any rent credit.
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- Booster Drive Storage Buys Arizona Self-Storage Facility for $790K
- Drive-In Self Storage in Uxbridge, MA, Sold for $4.5M
- WA Self-Storage Operator Holds Textile-Recycling Drive to Benefit Local Charity
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- Woman Who Kept Father's Body in Lexington, KY, Self-Storage Unit Gets 10 years for Stealing Benefits
- Safeguard Self Storage Enters $6.7M Deal to Add Solar Panels to 25 Facilities
- Woman Arrested After 6 Dead Infants Found in U-Haul Self-Storage Unit in Winnipeg, Canada
- UK Self-Storage Operator Store First Plans to Open 75 Sites by 2020
- Urban Storage in Omaha, NE, Renovates, Re-Opens as The Storage Loft