Kevin Howard RE and Self-Storage Facilities Collect 8,900 Cans for Charity
Kevin Howard Real Estate of Portland, Ore., and the 60 self-storage facilities the company manages throughout Oregon and Washington collected 8,900 cans during its canned-food drive in November and December 2007. Local churches, food banks and agencies, such as the Elks Club, St. Vincent de Paul and the Kiwanis Club, distributed the food throughout the area. This is Kevin Howard’s 17th year of running the campaign in an effort to give back to the community. All facilities offered existing tenants and new customers $1 off their monthly rent for donations of up to 10 cans. More than 950 cans were donated without any rent credit.
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- Drive-In Self Storage in Uxbridge, MA, Sold for $4.5M
- Booster Drive Storage Buys Arizona Self-Storage Facility for $790K
- WA Self-Storage Operator Holds Textile-Recycling Drive to Benefit Local Charity
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Talonvest Receives Corporate Award From Ronald McDonald House
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Reports Financial Results for First Half of Fiscal 2015
- Amsdell/Compass Self Storage Opens Conversion Project in River Grove, IL
- Driver Crashes Into Lakeside Mini Storage in Lakeside, MT
- 2015 Self-Storage Software Showcase: Management Programs, Features and Benefits