Shriners Children’s Hospital Gets $43K from Texas Self Storage Association
At its recent tradeshow and convention in Arlington, Texas, the Texas Self Storage Association raised more than $43,000 to support the Shriners Hospital for Children in Galveston through a combination of live and silent auctions and a charity poker tournament. Since 1999, TSSA has raised more than $143,000 for the hospital, which specializes in burn treatment of children under 18. For more information, visit www.txssa.org.
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage in Texas Raises More than $5K for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Texas Self Storage Association Conference to Include Reality TV Star Bill Rancic
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage Collects Donations for Shriners Hospital for Children
- Texas Self-Storage Operator Amazing Spaces Raises Money for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!