Shriners Children’s Hospital Gets $43K from Texas Self Storage Association
At its recent tradeshow and convention in Arlington, Texas, the Texas Self Storage Association raised more than $43,000 to support the Shriners Hospital for Children in Galveston through a combination of live and silent auctions and a charity poker tournament. Since 1999, TSSA has raised more than $143,000 for the hospital, which specializes in burn treatment of children under 18. For more information, visit www.txssa.org.
- Texas Self Storage Association Conference to Include Reality TV Star Bill Rancic
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage Collects Donations for Shriners Hospital for Children
- Texas Self-Storage Operator Amazing Spaces Raises Money for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Texas-Based Access Self Storage Offers Youth Activities Scholarship
- Access Self Storage and Local Restaurant Raise Nearly $9K for Texas Education and Outreach Programs
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video