Shriners Children’s Hospital Gets $43K from Texas Self Storage Association
At its recent tradeshow and convention in Arlington, Texas, the Texas Self Storage Association raised more than $43,000 to support the Shriners Hospital for Children in Galveston through a combination of live and silent auctions and a charity poker tournament. Since 1999, TSSA has raised more than $143,000 for the hospital, which specializes in burn treatment of children under 18. For more information, visit www.txssa.org.
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage in Texas Raises More than $5K for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Texas Self Storage Association Conference to Include Reality TV Star Bill Rancic
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage Collects Donations for Shriners Hospital for Children
- Texas Self-Storage Operator Amazing Spaces Raises Money for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Access Self Storage and Local Restaurant Raise Nearly $9K for Texas Education and Outreach Programs
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 7 Self-Storage Properties for $53M