Shriners Children’s Hospital Gets $43K from Texas Self Storage Association
At its recent tradeshow and convention in Arlington, Texas, the Texas Self Storage Association raised more than $43,000 to support the Shriners Hospital for Children in Galveston through a combination of live and silent auctions and a charity poker tournament. Since 1999, TSSA has raised more than $143,000 for the hospital, which specializes in burn treatment of children under 18. For more information, visit www.txssa.org.
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $70K to Shriners Children’s Hospital in Galveston
- Records-Storage Software Provider O’Neil Raises Money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Texas Self Storage Owner Receives Rocky Strickland Community Enhancement Award
- Self-Storage Auction Firm Schur Success Raises $2K for Starlight Children's Foundation
- California Self Storage Association Selects Pollack as Lobbyist