Thanks to new legislation going into effect on Sept. 19, Deans & Homer, a provider of self-storage insurance products since 1974, will be making its pay-with-rent Customer Storage Insurance program available in Arizona. A new state law will permit storage operators to sell insurance to their customers on a pay-with-rent basis, receiving a commission or other valuable consideration for performing the service. The law adds a self-service storage agent license to the list of licenses permiting the sale of insurance in Arizona. States with similar laws include California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina and Texas. For more information, visit www.deanshomer.com.
Deans & Homer Customer Storage Insurance to Be Available in AZ
- City Council Conditionally Approves Self-Storage Facility Expansion in Kingman, AZ
- Tennessee Governor Signs Self-Storage Tenant-Insurance Bills
- Turning Self-Storage Customer Service Into Gold (or Green): Money-Making Tips for Facility Operators
- Don't Lose the Personal Touch! Customer Service Is Still King in Self-Storage
- Beware the Icebergs: What Does Your Self-Storage Tenant Insurance Really Cover?
- ‘Tis the Season to Embrace Your Self-Storage Competition
- Self Storage Solutions of Raleigh, NC, Helps Formerly Homeless Tenant
- Self Storage Group Declares Special Dividend as Part of REIT Business Plan
- Suspicious Device Detonated at Advanced Mini Storage in Zachary, LA
- Self-Storage Pest-Control Supplier Bird-B-Gone Introduces Installation Videos in Spanish