Thanks to new legislation going into effect on Sept. 19, Deans & Homer, a provider of self-storage insurance products since 1974, will be making its pay-with-rent Customer Storage Insurance program available in Arizona. A new state law will permit storage operators to sell insurance to their customers on a pay-with-rent basis, receiving a commission or other valuable consideration for performing the service. The law adds a self-service storage agent license to the list of licenses permiting the sale of insurance in Arizona. States with similar laws include California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina and Texas. For more information, visit www.deanshomer.com.
Deans & Homer Customer Storage Insurance to Be Available in AZ
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage Collects Donations for Shriners Hospital for Children
- MetroFit Opens Its First São Paulo, Brazil, Self-Storage Facility
- Brazilian Self-Storage Operator GuardeAqui Signs Joint Venture With Morgan Stanley Investment Group
- Performance Plaza Self Storage of Fort Mohave, AZ, Sells for $1M
- Para Guardar Opens as First Self-Storage Facility in Manaus, Brazil
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data