Thanks to new legislation going into effect on Sept. 19, Deans & Homer, a provider of self-storage insurance products since 1974, will be making its pay-with-rent Customer Storage Insurance program available in Arizona. A new state law will permit storage operators to sell insurance to their customers on a pay-with-rent basis, receiving a commission or other valuable consideration for performing the service. The law adds a self-service storage agent license to the list of licenses permiting the sale of insurance in Arizona. States with similar laws include California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina and Texas. For more information, visit www.deanshomer.com.
Deans & Homer Customer Storage Insurance to Be Available in AZ
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage in Texas Raises More than $5K for Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Brazilian Self-Storage Operator GuardeAqui Adds Investment Fund as Partner
- Amazing Spaces Self-Storage Collects Donations for Shriners Hospital for Children
- MetroFit Opens Its First São Paulo, Brazil, Self-Storage Facility
- Self-Storage Technology Provider OpenTech Named Great Place to Work in AZ
- Are You Making These 6 Mistakes in Running Your Self-Storage Facility?
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Spacebox Launches in Hong Kong
- ISS Slideshow Provides Strategies for Self-Storage Tenant Defaults and Collections
- Manhattan Mini Storage Offers Free Self-Storage to Displaced Survivors of East Village, NY, Explosion
- SmartStop Self Storage Acquires Tempe, AZ, Facility for $4.4M