NAREIT Hosts 2007 REITWeek Investor Forum
The National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) will hold its REITWeek 2007 Investor Forum at The Waldorf=Astoria in New York City, June 5-7, 2007. The event will bring together more than 160 publicly traded real estate companies, leading sell-side analysts covering the industry, and asset managers from 300 buy-side firms. Attendees will experience three days of company presentations, networking and discussions of key real estate investment issues and trends. Those invited to participate include REIT and public real estate investors, qualified institutional investors, investment banking and financial-services professionals, and sell-side analysts. For more information and to view the complete program, visit www.nareit.com/meetings/reitweek07.
- Self-Storage REITs to Participate in REITWeek 2014 Investor Forum
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Announces Upcoming Rent Hike During REITWeek 2013
- Cushman & Wakefield Self-Storage Business Brief Highlights Investor Confidence, Robust Operations
- HFF Ranked No. 1 Financial Intermediary by ‘National Real Estate Investor’
- ISS to Host Self-Storage Owner/Investor Executive Symposium in Chicago
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video