Murphy's Self Storage Owner Adds Lending Division
Posted in News
T&T Business Group Inc., parent company of Murphy’s Self-Storage, has added of a self-storage commercial lending division. “With our experience as a self-storage owners, it is only logical that we combine it with our more than 20 years of experience in commercial lending to offer self-storage operators and investors a reputable choice in specialized commercial lending,” said JD Thakral, company president. For more information, call 718.736.1580.
- Small-Balance Lending for Self-Storage: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Transaction
- The 2014 Capital Markets: Loans and Rates Available for Self-Storage Owners and Investors
- Your Move! Evaluating an Owner’s Investment Options in a Booming Self-Storage Market
- ISS Store Adds 2 Books by Self-Storage Owner, Engineer Marc Goodin
- SmartStop Self Storage Sponsors Mixed Martial Arts Fighter Shawn Bunch
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video