Murphy's Self Storage Owner Adds Lending Division
Posted in News
T&T Business Group Inc., parent company of Murphy’s Self-Storage, has added of a self-storage commercial lending division. “With our experience as a self-storage owners, it is only logical that we combine it with our more than 20 years of experience in commercial lending to offer self-storage operators and investors a reputable choice in specialized commercial lending,” said JD Thakral, company president. For more information, call 718.736.1580.
- Small-Balance Lending for Self-Storage: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Transaction
- Self-Storage Planning and Zoning: A Facility Owner's Guide to Getting Project Approval
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Adds Facility in Bradenton, FL
- Is It Really 2013 or Is It 2007 Again? Devon Self-Storage CEO Offers Insight to the Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- NGKF Capital Markets Launches Self-Storage Group With 2 Veteran Hires
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents