Murphy's Self Storage Owner Adds Lending Division
Posted in News
T&T Business Group Inc., parent company of Murphy’s Self-Storage, has added of a self-storage commercial lending division. “With our experience as a self-storage owners, it is only logical that we combine it with our more than 20 years of experience in commercial lending to offer self-storage operators and investors a reputable choice in specialized commercial lending,” said JD Thakral, company president. For more information, call 718.736.1580.
- Live Oak Bank Launches Self-Storage Lending Division
- Small-Balance Lending for Self-Storage: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Transaction
- Your Move! Evaluating an Owner’s Investment Options in a Booming Self-Storage Market
- The 2014 Capital Markets: Loans and Rates Available for Self-Storage Owners and Investors
- ISS Store Adds 2 Books by Self-Storage Owner, Engineer Marc Goodin
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL