SMARTBOX Expands Franchise to Baltimore
Posted in News
SMARTBOX, a provider of portable storage for commercial and residential use, is expanding its franchise to the Baltimore market. The new franchise owners, Charley MacKenzie and Matthew Bowry of MackKenzie Equity Partners LLC, expect the venture to be operational by mid-November. They are both seasoned real estate professionals. “The demand for affordable and convenient portable self storage is greater than ever,” said Michael Lowe, company president and CEO. “Residential and commercial customers in Baltimore will find that SMARTBOX can simplify the storage or moving process.” SMARTBOX containers are 8 feet long, 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide. They can hold the contents of up to one and a half rooms and are delivered directly to customers’ doors. Users pack and load the boxes at their convenience. When they’re done, they call the company to pick up the boxes and deliver them to one of its warehouses or another location. Based in Richmond, Va., SMARTBOX has franchises in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina and Virginia. For more information, visit www.smartboxusa.com.
- Moove In Self Storage Expands to Baltimore Market With 2-Facility Purchase
- Go Mini’s Moving and Portable Storage Hires Franchise-Development Salesperson
- Simply Self Storage President Acquires 3 Facilities From 21st Century Storage
- Mobile-Storage Provider Smartbox Opens New Facility in Hillsdale, New South Wales, Australia
- Moving-Services Provider SIRVA Worldwide Acquires SmartBox Portable Self Storage
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
- U-Haul Rental Facility in Williston, ND, to Add Self-Storage Services
- SmartStop Self Storage Pro Cycling Team to Compete in Tour of Utah Event
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2014 Best of Business Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business in Shape for Summer?