DSI Expands New Divisions
San Clemente, Calif.-based Development Services Inc. (DSI), which specializes in self-storage and RV/boat-storage consulting, expanded two new divisions to provide services nationwide. Jay Graham will serve as vice president of the Northwest division and Benjamin Burkhart as vice president of the Eastern division. For information, visit www.storagefeasibility.com.
- Aussie Self-Storage Market Expands Despite Obstacles to New Development
- Safeguard Self Storage Opens New Facility, Expands 2 Others in Miami
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage From an Artist’s Perspective
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Charitable Activities This Holiday Season
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?