DSI Expands New Divisions
San Clemente, Calif.-based Development Services Inc. (DSI), which specializes in self-storage and RV/boat-storage consulting, expanded two new divisions to provide services nationwide. Jay Graham will serve as vice president of the Northwest division and Benjamin Burkhart as vice president of the Eastern division. For information, visit www.storagefeasibility.com.
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Boxbee Raises $2.3M in Seed-Round Funding
- Aussie Self-Storage Market Expands Despite Obstacles to New Development
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage From an Artist’s Perspective
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Charitable Activities This Holiday Season
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video