DSI Expands New Divisions
San Clemente, Calif.-based Development Services Inc. (DSI), which specializes in self-storage and RV/boat-storage consulting, expanded two new divisions to provide services nationwide. Jay Graham will serve as vice president of the Northwest division and Benjamin Burkhart as vice president of the Eastern division. For information, visit www.storagefeasibility.com.
- Aussie Self-Storage Market Expands Despite Obstacles to New Development
- Safeguard Self Storage Opens New Facility, Expands 2 Others in Miami
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Charitable Activities This Holiday Season
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage From an Artist’s Perspective
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL