DSI Expands New Divisions
San Clemente, Calif.-based Development Services Inc. (DSI), which specializes in self-storage and RV/boat-storage consulting, expanded two new divisions to provide services nationwide. Jay Graham will serve as vice president of the Northwest division and Benjamin Burkhart as vice president of the Eastern division. For information, visit www.storagefeasibility.com.
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Boxbee Raises $2.3M in Seed-Round Funding
- Aussie Self-Storage Market Expands Despite Obstacles to New Development
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage From an Artist’s Perspective
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Charitable Activities This Holiday Season
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals