Boston Police Seek Owner of Self-Storage Arsenal
Posted in News
A man who stored an arsenal comprising a rocket launcher, guns, ammunition and knives at self-storage facilities in Kingston and Pembroke, Mass., is wanted by police. According to a report published on CBS4Boston.com, police said Donald Govoni, 47, purchased most of the weapons legally in 1983, but has not had a valid state gun license for several years. He used self-storage to house his collection; but when he defaulted on his rent, facility staff seized his units, discovered their contents, and contacted local authorities. Police did not find Govani at his last known address in Kingston, though they did search the home and remove some items, including more weapons.
- Boston Seaport Self Storage to Open This Summer in Massachusetts
- Self-Storage Owner, Community Aid Homeless Man and His Dog
- A Self-Storage Owner's Guide to Manager Bonuses: Program Types and Considerations
- Texas Self Storage Owner Receives Rocky Strickland Community Enhancement Award
- Police Discover 168 Pounds of Marijuana, Man Living in California Self-Storage Unit