Buchanan Storage Capital Opens D.C. Office
Buchanan Storage Capital (BSC), which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners, has expanded its national platform with the opening of an East Coast location to complement its Atlanta office. The company opened its new Washington, D.C., site under Vice President Hugh Kreizenbeck, who is responsible for the origination of permanent debt and bridge-loan financing for clients in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions. For more information, call 800.675.1902; visit www.buchananstoragecapital.com.
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Talonvest Opens Atlanta Office, Hires Business Development Officer
- Bronx President Vows to Fight Any Self-Storage Use for Historic Post Office Building
- Father/Son-Operated Self-Storage Business Uses Incubator Offices to Expand
- Clovis Self Storage Competes With Business-Center Operators Via Executive Office Suites, Amenities
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- The Animal Side of Self-Storage: Pets and Fur-Friendly Events Are Good for Morale and Business
- Berkeley Point Capital Expands Financing Options to Include Self-Storage
- Masked Gunman Ties Up and Robs Self-Storage Manager in Sausalito, CA
- Storage Post Self Storage Appoints Chief Administrative Officer and General Council
- Strategic Storage Trust to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Toronto