Buchanan Storage Capital Opens D.C. Office
Buchanan Storage Capital (BSC), which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners, has expanded its national platform with the opening of an East Coast location to complement its Atlanta office. The company opened its new Washington, D.C., site under Vice President Hugh Kreizenbeck, who is responsible for the origination of permanent debt and bridge-loan financing for clients in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions. For more information, call 800.675.1902; visit www.buchananstoragecapital.com.
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Talonvest Opens Atlanta Office, Hires Business Development Officer
- Bronx President Vows to Fight Any Self-Storage Use for Historic Post Office Building
- Texas Self Storage Association Elects Board Officers for 2014-2015
- Father/Son-Operated Self-Storage Business Uses Incubator Offices to Expand
- Clovis Self Storage Competes With Business-Center Operators Via Executive Office Suites, Amenities
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!