Buchanan Storage Capital Opens D.C. Office
Buchanan Storage Capital (BSC), which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners, has expanded its national platform with the opening of an East Coast location to complement its Atlanta office. The company opened its new Washington, D.C., site under Vice President Hugh Kreizenbeck, who is responsible for the origination of permanent debt and bridge-loan financing for clients in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions. For more information, call 800.675.1902; visit www.buchananstoragecapital.com.
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Talonvest Opens Atlanta Office, Hires Business Development Officer
- Bronx President Vows to Fight Any Self-Storage Use for Historic Post Office Building
- Father/Son-Operated Self-Storage Business Uses Incubator Offices to Expand
- Clovis Self Storage Competes With Business-Center Operators Via Executive Office Suites, Amenities
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- ISS News Desk Highlights Self-Storage Product Releases Including Online Tools, Mobile Apps
- ISS Expo Exhibitors Participate in ‘How-To Program’ for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Management Firm Southeast Management Hosts Team Retreat
- Tenant Stabbed, Co-Worker Arrested at Salmon Arm, BC, Self-Storage Facility
- Self Storage Group Declares Quarterly Dividend, Net Asset Value