Buchanan Storage Capital Opens D.C. Office
Buchanan Storage Capital (BSC), which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners, has expanded its national platform with the opening of an East Coast location to complement its Atlanta office. The company opened its new Washington, D.C., site under Vice President Hugh Kreizenbeck, who is responsible for the origination of permanent debt and bridge-loan financing for clients in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions. For more information, call 800.675.1902; visit www.buchananstoragecapital.com.
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Talonvest Opens Atlanta Office, Hires Business Development Officer
- Bronx President Vows to Fight Any Self-Storage Use for Historic Post Office Building
- Texas Self Storage Association Elects Board Officers for 2014-2015
- Father/Son-Operated Self-Storage Business Uses Incubator Offices to Expand
- Clovis Self Storage Competes With Business-Center Operators Via Executive Office Suites, Amenities
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator
- Sharpe Self Storage in Hudson, NY, Donates Free Storage to Fire Victims
- Red Dot Storage Acquires 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Illinois
- Westy Self Storage in NJ Supports Local Book Sale for Women’s Scholarships