Buchanan Storage Capital Opens D.C. Office
Buchanan Storage Capital (BSC), which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners, has expanded its national platform with the opening of an East Coast location to complement its Atlanta office. The company opened its new Washington, D.C., site under Vice President Hugh Kreizenbeck, who is responsible for the origination of permanent debt and bridge-loan financing for clients in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions. For more information, call 800.675.1902; visit www.buchananstoragecapital.com.
- Federal Capital Partners Teams With Self Storage Zone to Convert Washington, DC, Food Bank
- World Class Capital Group Acquires Las Vegas Self-Storage Facility
- Self-Storage Company Strategic Capital Holdings Hires VP of Internet Marketing
- Capital Gains Tax in 2013: How the New Laws Affect Self-Storage Property Owners
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens Redeveloped Self-Storage Facility in Canada