Salt Lake City-based Extra Space Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust specializing in self-storage, filed with regulators to periodically sell up to $800 million in common and preferred stock, depositary shares, warrants and rights. In a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said it will use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes: to develop and buy additional properties, expand and improve existing properties, and repay debt. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.
- Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary
- ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Valet Self-Storage Startup MakeSpace Suspects Motives Behind New Manhattan Mini Ad Campaign
- Extra Space Self Storage of Asia Acquires Majority Stake in Storeasy in Taipei, Taiwan
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data