Salt Lake City-based Extra Space Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust specializing in self-storage, filed with regulators to periodically sell up to $800 million in common and preferred stock, depositary shares, warrants and rights. In a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said it will use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes: to develop and buy additional properties, expand and improve existing properties, and repay debt. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.
- Extra Space Storage Now Offering Budget Truck Rental
- SSG Development and Extra Space to Open New Self-Storage Facility in Somerville, MA
- Extra Space Rolls Out Centershift Self-Storage Software at 900-Plus Facilities
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Releases Mobile App for Customers
- Extra Space Storage Announces First-Quarter 2013 Stock Dividend