Salt Lake City-based Extra Space Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust specializing in self-storage, filed with regulators to periodically sell up to $800 million in common and preferred stock, depositary shares, warrants and rights. In a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said it will use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes: to develop and buy additional properties, expand and improve existing properties, and repay debt. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Announces Public Offering of 5.5M Shares of Common Stock
- Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary
- ISS News Desk: Extra Space Agrees to Buy SmartStop Self Storage for $1.4B
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Storage Launches $500M Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Notes
- ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results