Salt Lake City-based Extra Space Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust specializing in self-storage, filed with regulators to periodically sell up to $800 million in common and preferred stock, depositary shares, warrants and rights. In a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said it will use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes: to develop and buy additional properties, expand and improve existing properties, and repay debt. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Announces Public Offering of 5.5M Shares of Common Stock
- Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary
- ISS News Desk: Extra Space Agrees to Buy SmartStop Self Storage for $1.4B
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Storage Launches $500M Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Notes
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- Understanding the 3 Types of Self-Storage Management-Software Platforms
- Self-Storage Management Company ASM Reports End-of-Year Financial Results
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates More Than $150K to Shriners Hospitals for Children in 2015
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap