Salt Lake City-based Extra Space Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust specializing in self-storage, filed with regulators to periodically sell up to $800 million in common and preferred stock, depositary shares, warrants and rights. In a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said it will use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes: to develop and buy additional properties, expand and improve existing properties, and repay debt. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.
- Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary
- ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Attract Artists, Bands With Creative Space in PA
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Tops Bloomberg List of Best Alternative Investments
- Self-Storage Renovations: 4 Ways to Upgrade Your Facility Exterior
- Just Reward: Are Customer Loyalty Programs Right for Self-Storage?
- Valet Self-Storage Business SpaceWays Ends Service in Chicago
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Arizona Self-Storage Association President to Shave His Head to Fight Cancer