Salt Lake City-based Extra Space Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust specializing in self-storage, filed with regulators to periodically sell up to $800 million in common and preferred stock, depositary shares, warrants and rights. In a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said it will use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes: to develop and buy additional properties, expand and improve existing properties, and repay debt. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.
- Extra Space Storage Marks 10-Year New York Stock Exchange Anniversary
- ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage REITs Release 2Q 2013 Financial Results and Comments
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operators Attract Artists, Bands With Creative Space in PA
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Tops Bloomberg List of Best Alternative Investments
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!