To satisfy growing demand from institutional investors, Metro Storage LLC of Lake Bluff, Ill., is expanding its self-storage management services. The company, which also owns and operates 20 facilities under the Metro Self Storage brand name, already offers property management in Florida, Georgia and Illinois. It is now soliciting management contracts for multifacility portfolios nationwide, including projects in development and existing operations in core markets. Metro has been involved in self-storage development, construction and management since 1973. For more information, contact Brian Blankenship at 847.604.5240; visit www.metrostoragellc.com.
- CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Releases Self-Storage Market Conditions Report
- CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Releases Self-Storage Investor Survey Report for 1Q 2016
- Moving-Services Provider Beara Group Launches Valet Self-Storage Service in New York City
- CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Releases Self-Storage Investor Survey Report for 3Q 2016
- Guardian Storage Expands Self-Storage Facility in Monroeville, PA
- Vernon Township, PA, Zoning Board Denies Variance for Self-Storage Project
- Attic Self Storage of England Wins 2016 FEDESSA Award for Outstanding Business Initiative
- Metro Self Storage to Build New Facility in Carlstadt, NJ
- Casey Development Launches The Keep Storage Self-Storage Brand in Texas
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?