To satisfy growing demand from institutional investors, Metro Storage LLC of Lake Bluff, Ill., is expanding its self-storage management services. The company, which also owns and operates 20 facilities under the Metro Self Storage brand name, already offers property management in Florida, Georgia and Illinois. It is now soliciting management contracts for multifacility portfolios nationwide, including projects in development and existing operations in core markets. Metro has been involved in self-storage development, construction and management since 1973. For more information, contact Brian Blankenship at 847.604.5240; visit www.metrostoragellc.com.
- Self-Storage Operator Got Storage Expands Business Services in Victorville, CA
- Internet-Marketing Company The Storage Group Expands Services to Brazil
- SBOA Merchant Services Introduces EZrentPay, EMV Technology for Self-Storage Operators
- Ex-Manager Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Self Storage Services for $1M
- SBOA and AlphaStaff Launch HR-Services Program for Self-Storage
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results
- Real Estate Developer C.F. Currin Proposes Self-Storage for Chester, VA