To satisfy growing demand from institutional investors, Metro Storage LLC of Lake Bluff, Ill., is expanding its self-storage management services. The company, which also owns and operates 20 facilities under the Metro Self Storage brand name, already offers property management in Florida, Georgia and Illinois. It is now soliciting management contracts for multifacility portfolios nationwide, including projects in development and existing operations in core markets. Metro has been involved in self-storage development, construction and management since 1973. For more information, contact Brian Blankenship at 847.604.5240; visit www.metrostoragellc.com.
- Self-Storage Operator Got Storage Expands Business Services in Victorville, CA
- Internet-Marketing Company The Storage Group Expands Services to Brazil
- Equity Based Services Accused of Self-Storage Investment Fraud
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- U.K.’s Access Self Storage Sees Increase in Customers Seeking Business Services
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals