Inglewood, Calif.-based DoorKing Inc., a manufacturer of vehicular gate operators as well as telephone-entry and access-control systems, acquired all rights to the SAGE (Storage Administrators Graphical Environment) software product developed by Logon Express Inc. SAGE will be integrated with DoorKing’s current systems and marketed under the trade name Symbio, which is being specially developed to provide self-storage operators an integrated tool for controlling access, accounting and rentals. It will allow the company to sell a management package that includes access-control hardware, vehicular gate operators and software. Current SAGE users will receive technical support from DoorKing and can use the company’s 800-number to resolve issues. For more information, call 800.826.7493.
DoorKing Buys Rights to Logon Express Software
- Self-Storage Software Provider E-SoftSys Partners With PayNearMe Cash-Transaction Network
- Yardi Acquires Self-Storage Software Provider Centershift
- StorageAhead to Launch Cloud-Based Self-Storage Management Software During ISS Expo
- Self-Storage Software Provider E-SoftSys Releases Version 4.0 of e-CRM Module
- Self-Storage Software Provider Centershift Sponsors Salt Lake City Chapter of ‘Girl Develop It’
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 7 Self-Storage Properties for $53M
- Absolute Storage Management Releases Fourth-Quarter 2014 Operating Results
- Live-Video Monitoring and Self-Storage: Avoiding Crime, Risk and Liability