Inglewood, Calif.-based DoorKing Inc., a manufacturer of vehicular gate operators as well as telephone-entry and access-control systems, acquired all rights to the SAGE (Storage Administrators Graphical Environment) software product developed by Logon Express Inc. SAGE will be integrated with DoorKing’s current systems and marketed under the trade name Symbio, which is being specially developed to provide self-storage operators an integrated tool for controlling access, accounting and rentals. It will allow the company to sell a management package that includes access-control hardware, vehicular gate operators and software. Current SAGE users will receive technical support from DoorKing and can use the company’s 800-number to resolve issues. For more information, call 800.826.7493.
DoorKing Buys Rights to Logon Express Software
- Research Firm Technavio Releases Forecast Report on Self-Storage Software Market
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Facts and Figures: 3 Management-Software Reports Every Self-Storage Operator Should Use
- Understanding Self-Storage Software Platforms and the Benefits of Web-Based Programs
- In Memoriam: Self-Storage Software Pioneer Ramona Taylor Passes Suddenly
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions August 2016
- Self-Storage Management Firms Announce 2Q 2016 Financial Results
- Self-Storage Directory EZstorit.com Announces First Recipient of 'Get Ahead Scholarship'
- Venturesome and Vibrant: Self-Storage Design Showcase 2016
- North American Self Storage Group Plans Warehouse Conversion in North Sacramento, CA