After being placed on administrative supervision by the Arizona Department of Insurance (ADOI) in May, Republic Western Insurance Co. (Repwest), a subsidiary of AMERCO, has returned to offering self-storage owner and tenant insurance. ADOI issued an Order Abating Supervision on June 9, permitting the company to return to the storage marketplace. Repwest has been domiciled in Arizona as a property and casualty insurance company since 1973. It employs 250 professionals and operates claims-adjusting offices in seven states. Its tenant insurance, Safestor, is offered at 1,000 self-storage locations across North America. For more information, contact Doug Bell, vice president of marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Texas Self Storage Association Surpasses $1M in Donations to Shriners Children’s Hospital
- Portable-Storage Provider BOS Container USA to Stock Inventory at 5 US Locations
- Offsetting the ‘REIT Effect’ and Competing in Your Market: A Guide for Smaller Self-Storage Operators
- Broward Development Gets Approval to Build Jacksonville, FL, Self-Storage Facility
- Wentworth Storage Co. Acquires Land to Build Self-Storage in Phoenix