After being placed on administrative supervision by the Arizona Department of Insurance (ADOI) in May, Republic Western Insurance Co. (Repwest), a subsidiary of AMERCO, has returned to offering self-storage owner and tenant insurance. ADOI issued an Order Abating Supervision on June 9, permitting the company to return to the storage marketplace. Repwest has been domiciled in Arizona as a property and casualty insurance company since 1973. It employs 250 professionals and operates claims-adjusting offices in seven states. Its tenant insurance, Safestor, is offered at 1,000 self-storage locations across North America. For more information, contact Doug Bell, vice president of marketing, at email@example.com.
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator
- Sharpe Self Storage in Hudson, NY, Donates Free Storage to Fire Victims
- Red Dot Storage Acquires 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Illinois
- Westy Self Storage in NJ Supports Local Book Sale for Women’s Scholarships