After being placed on administrative supervision by the Arizona Department of Insurance (ADOI) in May, Republic Western Insurance Co. (Repwest), a subsidiary of AMERCO, has returned to offering self-storage owner and tenant insurance. ADOI issued an Order Abating Supervision on June 9, permitting the company to return to the storage marketplace. Repwest has been domiciled in Arizona as a property and casualty insurance company since 1973. It employs 250 professionals and operates claims-adjusting offices in seven states. Its tenant insurance, Safestor, is offered at 1,000 self-storage locations across North America. For more information, contact Doug Bell, vice president of marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot Names ‘Top 15 Economic Power Towns’
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?
- Self-Storage Door Manufacturer Janus Hosts Grand Opening of New Plant in Butler, IN
- Light Up Your Customers’ Lives With Great Self-Storage Customer Service
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix