After being placed on administrative supervision by the Arizona Department of Insurance (ADOI) in May, Republic Western Insurance Co. (Repwest), a subsidiary of AMERCO, has returned to offering self-storage owner and tenant insurance. ADOI issued an Order Abating Supervision on June 9, permitting the company to return to the storage marketplace. Repwest has been domiciled in Arizona as a property and casualty insurance company since 1973. It employs 250 professionals and operates claims-adjusting offices in seven states. Its tenant insurance, Safestor, is offered at 1,000 self-storage locations across North America. For more information, contact Doug Bell, vice president of marketing, at email@example.com.
- OnDemand Storage Launches Valet Service in Boston Area
- Self-Storage Operator Fights Road Closure in Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Public Storage Buys Land for Self-Storage Development in Huntersville, NC
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest