After being placed on administrative supervision by the Arizona Department of Insurance (ADOI) in May, Republic Western Insurance Co. (Repwest), a subsidiary of AMERCO, has returned to offering self-storage owner and tenant insurance. ADOI issued an Order Abating Supervision on June 9, permitting the company to return to the storage marketplace. Repwest has been domiciled in Arizona as a property and casualty insurance company since 1973. It employs 250 professionals and operates claims-adjusting offices in seven states. Its tenant insurance, Safestor, is offered at 1,000 self-storage locations across North America. For more information, contact Doug Bell, vice president of marketing, at email@example.com.
- Planning Board Backs Plan to Ban Self-Storage From 3 Districts in Woburn, MA
- Self-Storage Proposal Discussed in Petway, TN
- Storage Shop USA Gets Approval to Build Self-Storage Condo Units in Oak Creek, WI
- Partner/VP of Development for Self-Storage Operator Westport Properties Passes Away
- Storage Compass Provides Custom Video/Commercial Creation for Self-Storage Operators